2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgot about racist that racist Utah fan going at Russ that led to Kyle Korver speaking up on white privilege.
5I5s8 (4).png
That def got Donovan thinking if he already wasn’t

He was def not rocking with that ****

Ahhhhh I can tell schedule release is soon and training camp is rapidly approaching because we are reaching the tail end of the “<Insert notoriously chubby player> is looking LEARN rn 💪 “ part of the offseason.

EYE am not letting 20 seconds of Lowry doing the Irish jig and some speed skaters with a medicine ball fool me.
For real. It’s up there with the #NigerianScammers yearly big man post up camp that finally closed its doors once Dwight Howard got the message it wasn’t working.
I can totally see Ainge being ok with that.
Let him stat chase to his heart’s desire to show everyone last year was a fluke.

Why did you post this? This is is more analysis and nuance than most fans like to apply to their ideas of how the league should improve.

He is right on both accounts doe (schedule and travel). It is one of those ideas that sounds good on paper but there is significant due diligence required in properly implementing it. I am surprised this is the first time I have heard someone speak on this.

Didnt watch it but LA to NY is a 5hr flight and they fly private so I rebuke that as a reason. Off the top of my head maybe Portland to Miami one of the longest distances I can think of just over 7hrs.. The league stretches them series out foreeeever anyways, every other day for same city then an extra day for travel would be more than adequate. So games 1 and 2 would be M-W, then 3 would be Saturday, 4 would be Monday, then back to the HCA city for Game 5 Thursday and so forth for a non finals series)

Probably not as bad as it used to be since the East is good again, but remember when 50 would get you an 8 seed in the West and the East 8 would be like 33 wins or something embarassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom