2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
297708824_6122051224490017_453862486712320120_n.jpg

Pat got this man in triathlon mode

"Bullying works" - pmatic pmatic

Same Type of workout our company provided trainer got me and the ladies from billing doing

Goblet squats and band work is tomorrow

:emoji_information_desk_person:

Ahhhhh I can tell schedule release is soon and training camp is rapidly approaching because we are reaching the tail end of the “<Insert notoriously chubby player> is looking LEARN rn 💪 “ part of the offseason.

EYE am not letting 20 seconds of Lowry doing the Irish jig and some speed skaters with a medicine ball fool me.

good morning Knicks’ biggest fan MVP MVP “Win or lose, the Knicks are the best team going”

I said it’s been like that since this era.

Walt Frazier the King of Cool

if Russ gets traded to Utah, I fully support him just calling it a day and rolling off into the sunset with his 47.

Russ gonna lead the charge for that tall French kid all while putting up monster numbers to erase the stain of LA.

Russ & Jordan Clarkson in the backcourt together is enough for me to tune in every night.

The other key Jazz player has to be Bojan, right? It would be one of the only way the numbers work unless the Knicks add someone to facilitate the trade. Even so, the Jazz’s $10MM+ salaries are only Spida ($30), Conley ($22), Bojan ($20), Malik Beasley ($16) and Clarkson/Bev ($13).

“Sources” knew what they were doing dropping this news NYK-UTA-LAL rumor on a Friday morning :smh:

Shamwow announcing the trade going to hit different

Just randomly crossed my mind but assuming the trade goes down as expected, when this is all over will Britney get the ESPN/Today Show/GMA/CNN/MSNC/etc. media tour and book deal???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom