2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
After this years finals run, does NT still take Lavine over Wiggins?

Within the current landscape of today’s NBA, Lavine is a Wiggins type and should consider himself lucky to find himself in that position at some point.

Having said that, I am taking Wiggs because I know he can play that 3rd/4th fiddle role. LeBron traded him to get a ring and he still got one anyway :smokin

Within the current landscape of today’s NBA, Lavine is a Wiggins type and should consider himself lucky to find himself in that position at some point.

Having said that, I am taking Wiggs because I know he can play that 3rd/4th fiddle role. LeBron traded him to get a ring and he still got one anyway :smokin

Taking Wiggins at this point too. Rather have a 3rd option elite defender who can get 18ppg on his own than a 1st/2nd option volume scorer. I like Lavine too.

I would still take lavine. Every team isn’t crafted like GSW.

Y’all love comparing gsw system players to others that have to be 1st/2nd option on a team :lol:

C’mon dog. You can’t be making “System”
arguments in 2022. And if you are, then we have to consider Lavine in said “system”, which I did before my post, and I don’t think he would adjust like Andrew did. It is opinion, and I probably never saw it for Wiggins at one point. I just don’t see Zach being a 3/4 guy with little defense

Does GS win it all if you swap Lavine with Wiggins? I don’t know.

Wiggins contained/shut down some of the most elite offensive players during that run.

C’mon dog. You can’t be making “System”
arguments in 2022. And if you are, then we have to consider Lavine in said “system”, which I did before my post, and I don’t think he would adjust like Andrew did. It is opinion, and I probably never saw it for Wiggins at one point. I just don’t see Zach being a 3/4 guy with little defense
We don’t have to create a hypothetical though. Lavine has never played a 3/4 option next to an all time great player and for an all time great coach.

Wiggins has been a 1st/2nd option like lavine. We saw that lavine is a better player than Wiggins through stats and team records.

Does GS win it all if you swap Lavine with Wiggins? I don’t know.

Wiggins contained/shut down some of the most elite offensive players during that run.

No. Zach Lavine gives you *elite* offensive production but Golden State’s *system* did not need that with Steph, a moderately healthy Klay, DOIY Dray, Poole Party, etc.

Zach Lavine on the Warriors only works out on the trade machine or in fantasies

We don’t have to create a hypothetical though. Lavine has never played a 3/4 option next to an all time great player and for an all time great coach.

Wiggins has been a 1st/2nd option like lavine. We saw that lavine is a better player than Wiggins through stats and team records.

You are right, however, as of right now, I do not see Zach having the defensive prowess that would make up for him not being able to do as much offensively.

No. Zach Lavine gives you *elite* offensive production but Golden State’s *system* did not need that with Steph, a moderately healthy Klay, DOIY Dray, Poole Party, etc.

Zach Lavine on the Warriors only works out on the trade machine or in fantasies

You are right, however, as of right now, I do not see Zach having the defensive prowess that would make up for him not being able to do as much offensively.
There were times when curry needed help on the offensive side of the ball. Draymond was benched because he couldn’t score lol. Couldn’t lavine have helped there?

If Wiggs goes back to what we’ve seen the better part of his career (minus his outstanding run this past post season) are y’all gonna 180 him?

297014595_6121238551237951_5970282015789644688_n.jpg

There were times when curry needed help on the offensive side of the ball. Draymond was benched because he couldn’t score lol. Couldn’t lavine have helped there?

Zach Lavine averaged a whopping 3 more points in the playoffs than System Player Andrew Wiggins.

NYK has 3 pgs & 6 playmakers right now. JB should do wonders for that breakout szn.

Can’t wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom