2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we already know this dude is kinda insane with the stuff he posts, but damn yo was really wildin :lol: :sick: …Now he moved on hyping up “bigs and size” :lol:

Alotta folks was mesmerized by that Carsen Edwards NCAA tourney/Summer leave stretch tho so it just want him, but not as extreme :smh:

Hope we luck out and get to pick in the 2-4 spot in the draft so we can get Carsen Edwards. I see him being the only other player in the draft besides Zion who has future superstar NBA player written all over him.

If we don't land #1, we better get Carsen Edwards. Dude gonna be a guaranteed star in the new NBA.

Calling it now. Carsen Edwards to LAL. Book it. Let's do this.

1. Zion, NOP
2. Morant, MEM
3. R.J. Barrett, NYK
4. C. Edwards, LAL

Now that Zion going to NOP, Julius Randle becomes expendable. We'll wait for Anthony Davis in 2020.

Things that make you go Hmmm....

I said it weeks before the draft and people laughed. I said Edwards should be taken top 10, and people called me crazy.

I'm gonna say it again. I know it's only summer league, but Carsen Edwards will be a star in the NBA.

Teams will regret passing up on him. This year's Donovan Mitchell

Y'all remember when I said pre-draft that the Lakers should pick Carsen Edwards at #4?

Dude been killing it at summer league. I know it's only SL, but he's starting to plant that seed and make people take notice.

Don't let that size (6'1" if that) fool you. Dude built strong like a tank, he got that Mamba Mentality, he's super clutch, and he plays with no fear. So many scouts/GMs in the league gonna regret passing on him.

Blamed Ben for being a middle of the pack team and for not stepping up….

Only to trade him for a regressing Harden and still be a middle of the pack team….

I guess running in place is cool

carmelo-anthony.gif

Think we already know this dude is kinda insane with the stuff he posts, but damn yo was really wildin :lol: :sick: …Now he moved on hyping up “bigs and size” :lol:

Alotta folks was mesmerized by that Carsen Edwards NCAA tourney/Summer leave stretch tho so it just want him, but not as extreme :smh:
Yeah man Carsen a flop. Who really cares that I was wrong tho :lol:

Not quite a CVS receipt. CVS's are way longer.

Just so you know bro, there ain't no need to hype up Bigs and Size. League has always been about bigs and size going back since the dawn of man. Without impact bigs and size in your roster you aint winning a chip.

Make an excel sheet

That is my preferred method of tracking all things, professional and personal, but I am not taking any action and the current volume does not necessitate it IMO. If it picks up I will go that route.

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE taking all the action tho :wow:

Respect it.

He is just getting started. However, I would expect a few hedges on the way now that he has $750 on Maxey PPG > Harden PPG, particularly against the Sixers. It will be interesting to see how his +/- fluctuates throughout the season once those come in.

Love to see him backing up his conviction with capital. Now that I think about it, I only recall seeing “Money sent Lee” posts last season. Not sure he lost a bet :lol:

Damn. I was pulling for dude too man. Wasn't THAT high on him but if I were to play a, "Make a Superstar" (MyPlayer) mode on 2K from that year, I would have did a career with Carsen Edwards for sure.

That is my preferred method of tracking all things, professional and personal, but I am not taking any action and the current volume does not necessitate it IMO. If it picks up I will go that route.

Think long term.

Keep an Excel Sheet and we can look at it over the years.

Keep track of every bet from here on out.

It has to start from somewhere.

Think long term.

Keep an Excel Sheet and we can look at it over the years.

Keep track of every bet from here on out.

It has to start from somewhere.

I hate that this sounds like something I would think to myself or say to my team :lol: I will start populating it in a few days.

I think the Lakers are a contentious team that will draw a lot of action but due to the uncertainty, it won’t come until closer to training camp. KD/Kyrie staying put has a lot of talk but not a lot of action.

Speaking of which, Kevin Durant was supposed to have a talk with Joe Tsai last week and there have been minimal to zero reports about what happened. Must have been Fake News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom