2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to try and log the bets this year
Yes. Last year the Philly faithful tried to persuade us to believe the team didn't 'need' harden to score. The lie detector determined that was a lie. This year they still need him to score but that need can be dampened depending on the degree that Maxey has developed. He'll average more ppg than harden

Want to run back a bet on this? I'm intrigued on this one
jbhmmm (1).png

Same as the Finals game? 100?

Harden was injured.

$150 James Harden averages more points per game than Tyrese Maxey in the 2022-23 regular season.

I got $500

Harden avg more than maxey as well

BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE you in?

You know im good for it

Maxey PPG > Harden PPG
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE vs. elpablo21 elpablo21 - $100
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE vs. HOU$TON HOU$TON - $150
BIG LEEMELONE BIG LEEMELONE vs. X xxpizzo - $500

Brenna Greene @BrennaGreene_ Damian Lillard had a lot to say today regarding the current culture around young basketball players and yes men. He says his Formula Zero Camp is about teaching kids how to have the characteristics beyond talent in order to survive and stick in the NBA. -

6ADEA4FE-4139-45F4-BAF5-51FC667A2834.png

"Es Miller Time" ????

remember the NBA used to do hispanic heritage nights & the jerseys would just say "Los Bulls"

Harden was injured.

$150 James Harden averages more points per game than Tyrese Maxey in the 2022-23 regular season.

Yup. I’m still expecting Maxey to score over 20 ppg but it’s Embiid then Harden then Maxey.

Our starting 5 has 4 players who can average over 20ppg so it doesn’t really matter who’s second or third or forth option, just give it to the hot hand.

Jim still gonna get buckets but Maxey gonna be scoring more

Maxey is shooting over 40% off the catch. That ball gonna be moving to the shooters

Harden was injured.

Tough bet. Harden can easily get 18ppg. I see him landing in the 18ppg - 24ppg average this season.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom