2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD just needs to find a wife man lol. Start a family. Dude just seems like he’s searching for something
He's kinda always come off as someone who's not really all that interested in that kind of stuff in life (women/kids).

Just hoop, business and e-beef/flame wars :lol:

The man doesnt even bother with a hair brush
:smh:
Wasnt there an interview where he said he really doesnt focus on trying to be happy or something like that

KD just needs to find a wife man lol. Start a family. Dude just seems like he’s searching for something
Didn’t yo break up with the WNBA shorty a while back cuz she wanted to get serious and yo wasn’t with it? …Idk if a wife n kids gon do it :lol:

I’m hip about the water boys. But they aren’t on the highways :lol:

That just sounds funny to me. Imagine 13 year olds selling water on I-85 :rofl:
Even with the ATL traffic, the logistics of some kids trying sell water on them wide *** highways with folks going 100mph is nuts :lol:

I done seen them youngins scrap with each other and drivers on North Ave and northside drive tho :lol: :smh:

Could y’all imagine someone being married to KD? That clown would be on every single social media post she makes fighting in the comments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom