2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to a ton of those Wiz/Cavs games during that span. Far and away the most active the crowd has been at that arena.

Sure, That would be ideal.

Wondering how that would work financially.

None of these people are broke. WNBA also needs to get rid of that rule where you can’t fly private either

B2985D47-A0B8-4823-A7AB-39441A8BDE00.jpeg

What's the joke though?

Really ?

I get it if u wanna be serious about her situation and don't wanna crack jokes, but c'mon fam. I'm not gonna explain a photoshop here when I've seen thousands of others on here making light of much worse.

What is the joke?

U think i need to explain to u why i find something funny ?

I laugh at whatever i want. U don't like the pic or find anything funny, all good, keep it moving. I see plenty of **** here i don't find funny. I also don't feel the need to play moral superhero on a message board. So to answer your question i find the fact that they put her on a Wiz Khalifa kinda body and she looks no different. Is it ok for me to laugh now while u figure it out ?

And i said don't cry for her cause she looks like she chillen on the road with another lady in the car.

Take the sticks outta some of your asses.

Didnt joe tsai get fined when he chartered private flights for ny liberty last yr. I think it violated some part of their cba

I think some of their players were showing off on the gram cause they had a billionaire owner that booked a private plane for them while other teams were not

U think i need to explain to u why i find something funny ?

I laugh at whatever i want. U don't like the pic or find anything funny, all good, keep it moving. I see plenty of **** here i don't find funny. I also don't feel the need to play moral superhero on a message board. So to answer your question i find the fact that they put her on a Wiz Khalifa kinda body and she looks no different. Is it ok for me to laugh now while u figure it out ?
Bruh stop being a weirdo. **** is wrong with ya'll nowadays? I just didn't get it. Your explanation is stupid because that's an actual picture of Brittney topless.

Have a blessed day.

Bruh stop being a weirdo. **** is wrong with ya'll nowadays? I just didn't get it. Your explanation is stupid because that's an actual picture of Brittney topless.

Have a blessed day.

U know what, my apologies bro and anyone else in here.

I actually thought that was a photoshop of her and i found it funny. Didn't know it was really her.

Again, my bad....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom