2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
You gotta be kidding me:

4098F4AD-AF3D-4B71-9092-D1CF4A8CF5C5.jpeg

That’s ridiculous

“haters gonna hate” was made popular by memes.

So dumb. **** 3lw

Chill TF out man :lol:

What are you, a swifty? :lol:

Players gone play dropped in 2001… Taylor turned 13 in 2002. She ain’t slick. Being homeschooled not an excuse for stealing. Being shelter isn’t an excuse for stealing.

The real world doesn’t care if you were sheltered :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She should’ve never joined the entertainment industry if she’s going to blame stuff on her upbringing

Imagine first meeting of the year. Nash is lecturing. Marks is standing there.

Kd and kyrie sitting in back. Everyone on edge.

You think that’s the kind of culture Tsai wants?

Trade coming in next week or two.

Kevin Durant is the type of person who constantly changes plans or is never ready when time to hang out.

Dude is a lunatic. Don’t deal with those type of people. Dude is as helter skelter as it gets

This is my boy

dropped out 18 seconds in. Nope! Can't do it. Scary

this was another dude I grew up with. Again, Army friends out Dads worked together, moms were cool (his mom used to play pro ball), so families were friends he'd come over and hoop and play video games sometimes, had a little brother who was big bad at the time who would hang out too but regular rambuctous boy bad not like criminal gonna be in jail forever bad. His dad was an O3 actually so they were pretty priviledged, no reason for all 3 kids to end up like they did.. He and another dude I used to hoop with stole some X boxes from Gamestop,, I think about 6, iirc when they were discovered they had a gun on their person too so that elevated the charge but he got 34 (30 plus they reversed a probation from a previous charge and hit him with that)! Click Charge #3 under his name and look when he's getting out. He has to serve at least 85% of that time too. Little brother perpetually in and out too. Beyond sad.

Only posted for the craziness of getting 34 yrs for stealing xboxes when I know/know of people who have literally murdered someone and did like 10 or less and out

I saw a highlight of Desus throwing the ball in that game.

I can’t even begin to describe what I saw…

Let’s just say - now I know why Mero left :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom