2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind blown 🤯🤯🤯

8ED92874-5160-41E6-80F5-7A8338E8D58D.jpeg

Imagine how you’d feel if Kendrick Perkins tried to copyright “it’s a big man’s league” when he browses this thread but only for it to launch into a mega media sensation. Would it be lame then?
Yup.

Because Kendrick never invented that saying so why would he try to claim it lol. It's lame to copyright something one didn't actually invent. Imo.

All they did was try to prevent the saying they didnt create from being sued by others cause they not creative enough to come up wit they own phrase lol. Wack af to me.

Y'all dont see me tryna copyright "it's a big man's league" on NT cause I know that saying been around for damn near a century but all I know is a lot of folks are 'buying' what I've been saying the last 3 years cause it's nothing but facts lol

But I get it. It's always $$ over anything. That's why in life, folks always be getting nickel'd and dime'd by errbody cause everybody nowadays lack originality and are greedy copycatters. Especially the music industry.

If 3LW weren't greedy fools and werent jealous of Swift's success, they would've copyrighted that **** in 2000 when the song came out. Taylor Swift on the other hand is just as lame for not coming up with a more original verse for her song.

It's a copycat world. Look at all these teams tryna copycat the Warriors three point shooting style of play yet they are unable to win titles doing so.

"It's a Big Man's League" that's why.

Last edited:
Yup.

Because Kendrick never invented that saying therefore it's lame to copyright something you didn't actually invent. Imo.

"A spokesman for James told ESPN's Dave McMenamin that the application was filed "to ensure LeBron cannot be sued for any use of 'Taco Tuesday.'"

or to get in trouble imitating a certain ethnicity

Not even sure why I have dude muted but thinking that was made popular by memes is enough to keep him muted :lol:

People mad cause Ol’ Taylor has to pay up for stealing. Just like Robin Thicke and Pharrell had to pay Marvin Gayes estate for copying blurred lines.

Either be original or pay up :lol: :lol: :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Be original if you don’t want problems

All these unoriginal musicians been stealing for years. I love when it catches up to them

People mad cause Ol’ Taylor has to pay up for stealing. Just like Robin Thicke and Pharrell had to pay Marvin Gayes estate for copying blurred lines.

Either be original or pay up :lol: :lol: :lol:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Be original if you don’t want problems

It was poor Taylor when she was begging for her masters back and now it’s ‘who is 3LW’ when she’s on the other end

:smh:

"A spokesman for James told ESPN's Dave McMenamin that the application was filed "to ensure LeBron cannot be sued for any use of 'Taco Tuesday.'"

or to get in trouble imitating a certain ethnicity
Yup, this one is SUPER LAME.

But I get it.

If Lebron wasn't so insecure about copycatting a saying, he woulda been a lot more original and copyrighted "Tortilla Thursday" or even "Tortilla Tuesday" instead and used his stature and marketing skills to make "Tortilla Tuesday" a household saying.

At the end of the day, Bron's copyright only allows him to promote the saying without others suing him for it. But Rubio's still uses Taco Tuesday in its stores so it's not like Bron's copyright makes him any more special than Rubio's lol

Last edited:
Taylor definitely knows who 3LW is. That song was everywhere....she might not have been watching 106&Park but she damn for sure was watching TRL :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom