2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Taylor Swift even write that song herself? Aren’t most of those types of songs written by a 40 year old man?

You gotta be kidding me:

4098F4AD-AF3D-4B71-9092-D1CF4A8CF5C5.jpeg

That’s ridiculous

“haters gonna hate” was made popular by memes.

So dumb. **** 3lw

Sisqo put thong song a year after lol he used the title of the song, the songs biggest line. Ricky Martin song was the number 1 song less then a year earlier. His team should’ve known they were gonna come for their paper

tbh now that I think about despite Kyries love of fake deepness,
Kyrie also seems to be on some hotep-ish ideology.

so I doubt he becomes a they/them.
Seems? He’s been fully in on hotep ideology. He’s been wearing the Ankh earring for a minute now

That movie Spanish 3LW put out with Ja Rule should have won an Oscar. She got some tittie pics that leaked too

La Vida Loca is just Spanish for the crazy life. It's not an important part of the song either, fam could have just said"she was living the crazy li-iife" and everything would have been the same. But nah dude sued and now owns the song from 4 insignificant words. Get your money 3LW, and put out a reunion album (idk what happened to the 3rd one).

Bring back Fatty Koo too

La Vida Loca is just Spanish for the crazy life. It's not an important part of the song either, fam could have just said"she was living the crazy li-iife" and everything would have been the same. But nah dude sued and now owns the song from 4 insignificant words.
You’re right

LA VIDA LOCA is not an important part of the song:

“Livin’’ la vida loca”

La Vida Loca is just Spanish for the crazy life. It's not an important part of the song either, fam could have just said"she was living the crazy li-iife" and everything would have been the same. But nah dude sued and now owns the song from 4 insignificant words. Get your money 3LW, and put out a reunion album (idk what happened to the 3rd one).

Bring back Fatty Koo too
Why didn’t he just say “she was living the crazy life” then? Lol maybe because Living La Vida Loca was a huge song the year before lol Sisqos team fumbled that bag bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom