2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

This cold blooded man dead (1).png

Dudes want to be women so bad… using the word “toxic”….smh

My Krazy Life was a fluke. Never seen someone get so much run after one great project and numerous terrible ones.

Laker fans already starting to be weird about the 6 clover. Heaven forbid an actual person is recognized over your pointless faceless entity.
It's one person. If you wanna break it down it is actually weird to have the team logo involved. It's about the name on the back of the jersey not the front

Last edited:
Bro retiring the number 6 irks me so much more than it should. No doubt he deserves that recognition.

They should give flowers while they are still alive Bill Russell live till he was close to 90. You had how many times and opportunities to retire it. Doing it after he passed away doesn’t have the same significance as he wouldnt be here to actually see it.

Bro retiring the number 6 irks me so much more than it should. No doubt he deserves that recognition.

They should give flowers while they are still alive Bill Russell live till he was close to 90. You had how many times and opportunities to retire it. Doing it after he passed away doesn’t have the same significance as he wouldnt be here to actually see it.

They honored him while he was alive. He’s been revered. The league just decided to take it to another level. No player will have the impact he’s had both on and off the court ever.

Not really understanding why anyone can be upset at this

I can’t say the NBA didn’t give Bill Russell his flowers while he was living. They definitely highlighted him and included at every opportunity.

The number retirement in something “in memory” IMO

I think a lot of people (not on here, in general) are misinterpreting Russell's number retirement as honoring what he did as a player. He was present at ceremonies, awards, etc. for generations after his playing days were done. Respected by all. And of course his impact beyond basketball can't be spoken about enough. The league couldn't have had a better ambassador than him.

23 will never be retired for Jordan or LeBron. 24 will never be retired for Kobe.

Also semi-related, the NBA logo will never be changed either.

Sad that Megan Good wasted some prime years with a preacher, like Beal in Washington :smh:
What of it? I only have 1 peen so it didn’t matter what field that brotha may have worked in. It wasn’t mine she was bussin’ it open for :frown:.

Crazy you got all the way to Bradley Beal from that fine piece of prime vintage ***.

Don’t hate on the preacher man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom