2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess C but if there was an E.) none of the above, just give me some $ I'd take that. I don't see how any of them enhance my life, I figure with the podcast with Dray I could get my name out there and promote myself and my businesses (if i had anything to promote) to his followers. Golf is weak and not a real sport. I have 0 pull game IRL so being on the Poole party isn't doing nothing but getting me blue balls. Boating with Klay could be fun, but it'd just last the couple of hours or whatever then the benefit is over. #yesserious so C, D, B, A in that order of prefernce, or just give me like $1000

Says WHO?

Again...only THREE people have this distinction and it was TWO up until last week. Where was the standard established that this stuff goes "beyond the sport"?
Says the 2/3 resumes I made reference to. Until 23 is there, that’s at least one distinction that gets you there.
It wouldn’t mean Jordan is getting a higher distinction over Russell, though

He isn’t the standard or at least he doesn’t have to be
True & I didn’t claim should be the model.

This type of honor imo should be looked at in the athlete’s total impact tho.

****, Lebron might have a higher case for that than Mike. He has had a rather stellar & storybook adulthood.

Family man. Very nicely crafted public image.

Opening up schools and **** while the MJ **** them kids legend lives on.

yea, jersey is fire d the mavs might as well copy the design

1660330324590.jpeg

Says the 2/3 resumes I made reference to. Until 23 is there, that’s at least one distinction that gets you there.

True & I didn’t claim should be the model.

This type of honor imo should be looked at in the athlete’s total impact tho.

****, Lebron might have a higher case for that than Mike. He has had a rather stellar & storybook adulthood.

Family man. Very nicely crafted public image.

Opening up schools and **** while the MJ **** them kids legend lives on.
I don’t think lebron did more for the game and for future star players like lebron, than jordan did

Feel like Jordan’s contribution to what the sport is today, is being undervalued here

I really don’t care but Iverson gets my vote above all others. No argument here.

Anyhoo….Does Yannis end his career in Mil?

Matter fact, if they don’t get over the hump in a couple more szns, does he dip to a better situation.

He has left that option on the table iirc.

And this is why league-wide jersey retirements don't work. There are no broad-sweeping criteria. Let's just not do it ever.
Agreed. It’s kind of dumb. Can’t we just hang the jerseys in the rafters to acknowledge greatness/ring of honor but not actually retire the numbers?

I don’t think lebron did more for the game and for future star players like lebron, than jordan did

Feel like Jordan’s contribution to what the sport is today, is being undervalued here
Basketball was in a completely different spot with MJ than it was by Bron’s time. So I don’t think that’s a crazy statement or a slight at Bron. It was already a global game by 2003.

Basketball was in a completely different spot with MJ than it was by Bron’s time. So I don’t think that’s a crazy statement or a slight at Bron. It was already a global game by 2003.
No doubt that can be a natural element of an evolving sport

I don’t think Jordan’s impact is being properly recognized though. He wasn’t going with the flow in a sense, he was the flow

He’s 1 of 1, even with the MJ influence

I think he's speaking purely on playing style. If you were to break his game down to a condensed summary of how he did what he did...not quite sure you can say that's 1 of 1.

Kobe definitely had a bunch of disciples in the 2000s-2010s who ATTEMPTED to play like him.

Not quite sure we've seen too many since 2003 that cosmetically play "like" Lebron. Especially given his unique physical attributes.

I’m starting the Alphabet boys in NYC movement early.

The orange & blue gave Thanassis a shot before anyone else iirc.

🌟J, Spida & the crew will be ready.

Shams breaks news of KD meeting at 11:31am
ESPN acknowledges it at 5:30ish

Woj is CAA
Marks is CAA

ESPN: fake news

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom