2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1660570873314.png
this by far a better angle than the one where all 3 brothers were in
haha

Trae
Garland

Everyone else. 1000% better than lamelo and Haliburton
Legit nothing he does on the floor better than LaMelo, he just plays more minutes. Harden had the worst year of his career and still was clearly better than garland. There’s also nothing he’s doing better than healthy jimbo.

Haliburton I reached a little but if he replicates his ending to the season after he was traded to Indiana he also clears garland.

Legit nothing he does on the floor better than LaMelo, he just plays more minutes. Harden had the worst year of his career and still was clearly better than garland. There’s also nothing he’s doing better than healthy jimbo.

Haliburton I reached a little but if he replicates his ending to the season after he was traded to Indiana he also clears garland.

More efficient than lamelo. Better in pick and roll. Don’t mention minutes when the hornets placed at a top 5 pace and the Cavs played at a bottom 5 pace. More minutes also because lamelo was getting benched at times (not saying it’s right but it happened.) we saw lamelo do what in the play in game?

Can’t take Haliburton’s production 100% serious, they were on the April stimulus package plan. He’s legit good. Not taking him over garland though

The Cavs had HC much of the year until their front court fell apart.

Last edited:
More efficient than lamelo. Better in pick and role. Don’t mention minutes when the hornets placed at a top 5 pace and the Cavs played at a bottom 5 pace. More minutes also because lamelo was getting benched at times (not saying it’s right but it happened.) we saw lamelo do what in the play in game?

Can’t take Haliburton’s production 100% serious, they were on the April stimulus package plan. He’s legit good. Not taking him over garland though

No lamelo hate from me- after all he’s 2 years younger than garland

But

As of now it seems like garland is better attacking defenses off the dribble. Better shot off the bounce. Are there stats in iso that can be posted to deny or confirm

Garland is definitely more efficient so idk how anyone can say garland does nothing better

Idk I feel like garland was clearly the better player than lamelo last season. Lamelo was getting benched at the end of close games

No lamelo hate from me- after all he’s 2 years younger than garland

But

As of now it seems like garland is better attacking defenses off the dribble. Better shot off the bounce. Are there stats in iso that can be posted to deny or confirm

Garland is definitely more efficient so idk how anyone can say garland does nothing better

Idk I feel like garland was clearly the better player than lamelo last season. Lamelo was getting benched at the end of close games

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 11.11.41 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-15 at 11.13.46 AM.png

Kind of sickening to see how the latest KD news has been handled by media.

ESPN, which is mostly CAA clients (like Sean Marks) either ignore it or keep saying nothing has changed.

FS1 and independent podcasters say “well…no way you can bring KD back now given that the entire team knows he hates coach and GM and that’s untenable for all parties”

Media is trash.

Obviously the news changes everything. Even if KD comes to camp, the awkwardness/toxicity levels will be astronomical

More efficient than lamelo. Better in pick and roll. Don’t mention minutes when the hornets placed at a top 5 pace and the Cavs played at a bottom 5 pace. More minutes also because lamelo was getting benched at times (not saying it’s right but it happened.) we saw lamelo do what in the play in game?

I still rather have Melo but I’ll give you that.

Garland not leap frogging Harden based off what you’ve presented for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom