2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
kd.PNG
I hope he doesn’t sit training camp out. These players need to learn that they can be FAR more destructive coming to camp and subtly taking shots at their team. Come out and compliment other teams coaches and gm. Say that your expectation this year for the team is play in. Say you have soreness in your hamstring

They’d trade you on second day of camp

I hope he doesn’t sit training camp out. These players need to learn that they can be FAR more destructive coming to camp and subtly taking shots at their team. Come out and compliment other teams coaches and gm. Say that your expectation this year for the team is play in. Say you have soreness in your hamstring

So basically pull a Ben Simmons

So basically pull a Ben Simmons
But Simmons too emotional. He showed up and got too worked up and would leave practice early etc. can’t be obviously destructive bc they can send you home based on “detrimental to team” and not pay you or fine you.

Gotta do it very low key. Harden mastered it. Put up 40 and then took 4 games off and didn’t play defense at all and said this team sucks

Anyone involved with the Nets the last 18 months needs to be in their own sandbox and not impact the other 400 some odd players. :lol:

He should take notes from Harden and Butler.

I don’t believe any of this KD retirement bs. For it to be real for me it would take him already having a broadcasting contract on the table

Keep it up.
"They" do it.
Why can't we?
Always feel like there's more to these sorts of convos that often gets ignored and boiled down into basically 'all the bad things we railed about aren't bad anymore now that folks who look like me can afford to do it'.

I'm also under no illusions since it's definitely the way the world works in practice though, **** isn't a meritocracy and it never has, but it doesn't always make it justifiable imo.

Still I won't ever knock people for using their positions and influence to help provide more potential opportunities for deserving/qualified people who would've had a hard time getting them otherwise. Those instances will always be commendable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom