2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just learned that Belgian fries are your thicker cut fries whereas French fries are your thinner cut, shoestring fries. So when I've been saying to people that I like thick cut French fries, that's technically inaccurate. So apparently I do like Belgian fries.

Not that big of a deal, anyways, because... I'm not a huge fan of fries.

-foe

SmartSelect_20220816-100240_Twitter.jpg

-foe

So I just learned that Belgian fries are your thicker cut fries whereas French fries are your thinner cut, shoestring fries. So when I've been saying to people that I like thick cut French fries, that's technically inaccurate. So apparently I do like Belgian fries.

Not that big of a deal, anyways, because... I'm not a huge fan of fries.

-foe

Yea. French are thin.

Belgian are thick and double fried. They’re amazing. Great sauces.

(Gonna see if I can find a video, brb)

Jazz fans season highlight really might be giving Donovan and gobert standing ovations at the all star game

Them drafting victor would be theater

So after finding the video the Belgians don’t deep fry in any oil….

They deep fry in Beef fat.

No wonder it’s amazing. Damn

There has to be a Belgian fry place in NYC. I gotta find it.

after reading, this is more of nothing :lol:

"The Knicks and Jazz had a fresh trade conversation within the past week about potential packages for Mitchell, according to sources. There is no traction between the two teams on a deal, and no Mitchell trade is imminent for the Jazz, sources said."

:lol:

after reading, this is more of nothing :lol:

"The Knicks and Jazz had a fresh trade conversation within the past week about potential packages for Mitchell, according to sources. There is no traction between the two teams on a deal, and no Mitchell trade is imminent for the Jazz, sources said."

:lol:
"I'm out of the office right now, how about we talk in two weeks?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom