2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not rolling with this at all. Every game is an opportunity to showcase young talent or in some cases have your superstars do super star things. What if we cut those bobcats games that year when Melo and Bron both dropped career highs? In this example why cut the #1 pick playing against 3 top 75 players on a team?

There’s plenty of money being made. No need to try to emulate the barbaric nfl. They have their lane.
Seriously, it would blow up small market teams box office revenue.

There's a lot of things that the league can change but adjusting the schedule like that isn't one of them. Would be counterintuitive as hell

Not rolling with this at all. Every game is an opportunity to showcase young talent or in some cases have your superstars do super star things. What if we cut those bobcats games that year when Melo and Bron both dropped career highs? In this example why cut the #1 pick playing against 3 top 75 players on a team?

There’s plenty of money being made. No need to try to emulate the barbaric nfl. They have their lane.

LeBron: DNP-knee soreness (rest)
AD: DNP-ankle
Westbrook: Westbrook

Now we got Paolo vs Lonnie Walker.

The Wolves broke the trade market :lol:

f them picks.jpg

LeBron: DNP-knee soreness (rest)
AD: DNP-ankle
Westbrook: Westbrook

Now we got Paolo vs Lonnie Walker.

Lakers lost to the tanking blazers last year. They have no business resting guys against other family men.

Give guys after x amount of years 5 PTO games. Obviously they’ll find ways to circumvent the system but dudes on rookie deals or their first max shouldn’t be rested. Unless you’ve secured a spot in the playoffs.

I don't even think Kd's value is being suppressed with the drama. This is just the market for him at this point in his career
Don’t think that’s true. Brooklyn is playing extreme hardball. We’ve seen these things play out over and over again.

KD will be 34 soon, injury prone and perpetually unhappy.
And looked basically mortal during the playoffs last season, albeit on flawed, dysfunctional team.

At this point, not a guy you gut an already-good team to get.

Zion and KD PnR would be too good for me not to seriously consider that deal for BI. Go for it before Zion’s contract explodes and makes things even harder.

I could see it both ways for NO. BI is enough of a facsimilie of KD without the baggage to at least test it out and see if it works with he, Zion and CJ. But pulling the trigger they legit could win it all if that trio stays healthy. If KD don't wanna be there though, they could screw themselves for the future.

Jaylen Brown killing it in the Finals in all but one game is enough for me to pick him out of two.
In the same amount of games:

Brown averaged 23-7-4 in the Finals on 43% shooting

Siakam averaged 20-7-4 in the Finals on 50% shooting

Granted JB had to shoulder more of the load with Tatum laying an egg but its still pretty close

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom