2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best diss tracks IMO was when the LOX annihilated 50 Cent.

But 50 was on top with Eminem in the mainstream - So no one cared.

But New York KNOWS.

These tracks were SO DISRESPECTFUL.

Last edited:
Belgium Belgium they’re the GOAT’s of fries.

It’s and art to them.

I don't know how true this is, and most likely it isn't, but I've always been told that the reason fries are called "French fries" is because American soldiers first heard about it from French soldiers, but it was actually us that invented them. I think France disputes that but either way there's no substantial dispute that we're the best at making them, so I don't care whether we truly invented them first or not.

Basically this.
5fa9e331ded9ce55f9bf1ae96e83c214.jpg

Last edited:
Nuggets should be favored to win it all now that murray and Porter are back

The year they traded for Aaron Gordon and before Murray busted his knees, they looked special and I thought that they were the favs.

I would love to see a Nuggets and Sixers finals. The two bigs battle it out.

I don't know how true this is, but I've always been told that the reason they're called "French fries" is because American soldiers heard about it from French speaking soldiers, but it was actually us that invented them. I think France disputes that but either way there's no question that we're the best at making them.

Absolutely.

We should called fries “Belgian Fries”.

But Americans gon American. :lol:

If I were Danny, I would take the Morey approach and wait it out. As of right now, no team is willing to pay the asking price so wait for the environment to change once the season starts...lots can happen between now and then.

Interesting...

Side note Checkers/Rally's got the best fries hands down

Interesting...

Side note Checkers/Rally's got the best fries hands down

BI is great, but getting Durant will make them an instant contender.

The Pels are one of the only teams that could give up and all star and draft picks and still be a contender while also still having a pile of picks they can use.

I don’t know, I feel like a BI + Picks for KD is a win win for both teams.

Am I missing something?

I fully expected you to post some european rappers and tell us how european diss tracks > american diss tracks :lol:

New York first and ALWAYS foremost.

Then the Northeast (above the Mason-Dixon Line)…

Then Europe….

Then the rest of your “United States”….

:lol:

So like the NFL. Interesting.

What does he suggest. Less games? That's not happening. Also not trying to see Lakers vs Clippers/Suns/Kings/Warriors 5x a year either.

Yeah, easiest way to get to trim the fat is to get rid of the Lakers-Magic type games on a Wednesday in February. I think I agree with it.

Besides it ultimately leading to more meaningful games, there would be less travel for the players.

Yeah, easiest way to get to trim the fat is to get rid of the Lakers-Magic type games on a Wednesday in February. I think I agree with it.

Besides it ultimately leading to more meaningful games, there would be less travel for the players.

The coddling of this generation of players is ridiculous. They flying charter already load managing to the nines while getting paid astronomical salaries. What point does it stop?

The coddling of this generation of players is ridiculous. They flying charter already load managing to the nines while getting paid astronomical salaries. What point does it stop?
I'm saying :lol:

The travel and games were never ever brought up as an issue until the last 5 years after Pop mainstreamed 'load management'.

Now everybody takes advantage and runs with the concept at extremes to the detriment of the league/fans

Not rolling with this at all. Every game is an opportunity to showcase young talent or in some cases have your superstars do super star things. What if we cut those bobcats games that year when Melo and Bron both dropped career highs? In this example why cut the #1 pick playing against 3 top 75 players on a team?

There’s plenty of money being made. No need to try to emulate the barbaric nfl. They have their lane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom