2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the folks who "feel" older, do you have significant others and kids?

I feel like all my friends that always talk about feeling older and washed, tired are living the family life.
no kids and recently got of a ltr
just been tasked with having to always hold it down (especially when it came to moms duke)
'since take care, ive been care taking"
past few years, i been l-i-v-i-n tho.
bought a crib, and told myself id chill but ya boy not tryna leave any passport pages blank

Poor Molly got seasick :frown: SAS and Irvin ain’t give one F :lol:

Oh just made 37 last month.

SAS and Mike Irvin together is one of my favorite duos on anything.

8BF04CE1-0FC4-4595-B3E8-09C70D3F22FD.gif

I feel like all my friends that always talk about feeling older and washed, tired are living the family life.

Depends on the person. I got a family. I don’t feel old though. I’m still cool. My younger brother is 35. Same thing. He got 2 kids but he still hoops, still gets fresh. Still listens to new music.

You can wash yourself getting caught up with the age number if you want to.

Facts. I got a cousin who’s 35…and he’s been trying to be an old family man, since he was like 22. Granted, he had kids early and was in the military and married by like 24. But dude took it to the extreme :lol:. And this was a ***** that used to get fresh, hoop, hang a lil bit before that.

But Looking back, he was always rushing to be older as kids, up until he had kids. Buddy was like 27/28, and acting like he was 45. Funny enough, he back outside…and I’m settling down :lol:

It’s def all a mentality tho. You get older, but can still do fly things (for your age) and be fly and not be washed. Washed is a state of mind.

My 30s been lit so far, 2 years in.

Poor Molly got seasick :frown: SAS and Irvin ain’t give one F :lol:

Oh just made 37 last month.

Waiting for twitter to blast SAS and Irvin for being insensitive about her seasickness without asking if they actually heard her on a boat, outside, with boat engines running.

I’m 37 and my fiancé turns 36 next month. We have a two year old girl. We don’t feel old at all. We still have a youthful look and get told that all the time. We still active, work out. Was part of a softball league before Covid. We aren’t caught up in the age number.

Her parents are 69 and they still real active. Her mom be trying to race folks. I’m like ma’am :lol:

34 but probably look more like 26-27
The one thing I have going for me is the genes and the young look

I still go hard on weekends but I’m Ngl, the partying for over a decade def taking its toll internally

That’s a factor in this washed discussion. How much of a degenerate you were growing up comes with a cost

Thankfully it doesn’t show on the surface at least.. once or if I ever have kids should be interesting

Waiting for twitter to blast SAS and Irvin for being insensitive about her seasickness without asking if they actually heard her on a boat, outside, with boat engines running.

seems like productions job to make sure she doesn’t need one of them patches or pills or whatever for motion sickness before setting that whole thing up

especially if she’s the one who is going have to actually pay attention to the teleprompter.. so adding reading on top of everything

Cant wait for the salt and pepper to really hit. Roght I got a few strands of grey here and there, but right now its at the annoying point to where theres not enough and everything else is jet black so just the few strands got people walking up to me like hey you got a piece of lint in your beard/side of your head. :stoneface:

I have few enough greys in my beard and I can pinpoint them and pull them out, like 4. I just grab it and yank it out.

I feel old sometimes, and young other times :lol:. It’s still weird that when people refer to young people, they aren’t referencing me :lol:. Gen Z’ers running with trends from our childhood and acting like they invented them def makes me feel old and curmudgeonly though.

Turning 34 next month

Grey hairs definitely showing. I’m going to leave them, too much upkeep to conceal.

How do you get seasick in those waters man? :lol:

Molly needs to step her game up.

some people just ain’t built for it.. but I know couple people who cant read in cars because theyll either get headaches or start getting sick, but gotta add that part to it too

What f’d me up was watching the manti teo doc last night and thinking it just happened recently. But that **** was like 10 years ago lol

What weirded me out more was reading that he made the bears Covid practice squad.. I had no idea he was still around the league..

But weirded me out even more was that Covid really was almost 3 years ago now …

Mind blown

Depends on the person. I got a family. I don’t feel old though. I’m still cool. My younger brother is 35. Same thing. He got 2 kids but he still hoops, still gets fresh. Still listens to new music.

You can wash yourself getting caught up with the age number if you want to.
Yea it’s all in how you carry it…It’s dudes out here married with a kid in their 20’s but acting like they 55 when they don’t have to :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom