2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does grilling make you washed? I don’t know what the best grills are but we would grill in College all the time and have everybody over.

My roommate was an artiste.

300081575_6156983734330099_7163758753655177668_n.jpg

I'm more talking about the staying out late, partying, etc.

Comes a point in time where you gotta tell the boys you can't go out on Friday cause you're carving pumpkins & making cookies for halloween
You gotta plan and make time for it if that’s what you wanna do…Can’t hang out every weekend but your age/fam situation shouldn’t stop you if you wanna hit the town with the fellaz every once in a while long as you got your lady n kids situated

Facts. I got a cousin who’s 35…and he’s been trying to be an old family man, since he was like 22. Granted, he had kids early and was in the military and married by like 24. But dude took it to the extreme :lol:. And this was a ***** that used to get fresh, hoop, hang a lil bit before that.

But Looking back, he was always rushing to be older as kids, up until he had kids. Buddy was like 27/28, and acting like he was 45. Funny enough, he back outside…and I’m settling down :lol:

It’s def all a mentality tho. You get older, but can still do fly things (for your age) and be fly and not be washed. Washed is a state of mind.

My 30s been lit so far, 2 years in.
Agreed. As long as cats not trying to pull a "hey there fellow kids" they can age with grace and still dope things. I still look like I'm in my early 20's though, so I can get away with it. :lol:

Speaking of being washed, what type of grills do y’all recommend for the backyard? Not trying to go too crazy but want to have something decent.

I just copped this combo grill from Home Depot.
Got it assembled and delivered for like $430 using my Home Depot card.
Been so busy trying to work on the inside of the house that I haven't used it.
Going to season it and throw some steaks on there this weekend. :pimp:
55884610-949E-4A6C-9924-8885FE51B2F5.jpeg

I just copped this combo grill from Home Depot.
Got it assembled and delivered for like $430 using my Home Depot card.
Been so busy trying to work on the inside of the house that I haven't used it.
Going to season it and throw some steaks on there this weekend. :pimp:
55884610-949E-4A6C-9924-8885FE51B2F5.jpeg

Home Depot card might be peak level washed :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom