2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
My haircut is $50 with tip now... Inflation just letting people do whatever.
Barbers out here are truly seizing their moment

Barber Empowerment Era

The two dudes I used to go to are now charging like $50-70 for basically regular cuts + beard

They both be driving like M3 and buying houses in crazy *** neighborhoods. Truly a wild time tbh, but good for them. Dudes be hella talented

Luckily I found my old old barber and he still charge me the same $30 out his garage

Barbers out here are truly seizing their moment

Barber Empowerment Era

The two dudes I used to go to are now charging like $50-70 for basically regular cuts + beard

They both be driving like M3 and buying houses in crazy *** neighborhoods. Truly a wild time tbh, but good for them. Dudes be hella talented

Luckily I found my old old barber and he still charge me the same $30 out his garage
The feeling after a great haircut is priceless. He can take that $50. I even told him I will start giving him cash instead of doing cash apps. Guy deserves the money.

I’m around 38 pretip at one spot so if I tip I usually hit them with $45 and I just cashapp my og guy like 35 each time and he seems happy with it, even offered to come through and do it for the freesky and let me pay him later.

Chicken prices in Oklahoma never really budged. Could be because it's an agriculture state and maybe a lot of it is local, but you can still get drums for $1 a lb and they give away leg quarters, can catch a 1olb bag for like $7, great for bbqs

News-Brief_2022-03-22T011411.963Z-991x1024.png

Tip included I’ve been well over $100 for several years :lol: I tip at least 50%, sometimes up to 100%.

I’m really anal about my cuts tho. Admittedly that price point doesn’t make sense for most. If you get it even all over or you can’t tell a bad or even average blend on a fade immediately when you see it, then it doesn’t make sense.

I get asked all the time who I go to & I always have to give a disclaimer :lol:

Tip included I’ve been well over $100 for several years :lol: I tip at least 50%, sometimes up to 100%.

I’m really anal about my cuts tho. Admittedly that price point doesn’t make sense for most. If you get it even all over or you can’t tell a bad or even average blend on a fade immediately when you see it, then it doesn’t make sense.

I get asked all the time who I go to & I always have to give a disclaimer :lol:
Not even mad man. Its worth it. A clean cut is undefeated.

$50 at my barber's crib for the past 6-7 years. Used to go every other week now I just go once a month.

my bro went to barber school when he was hurt years back , so my tapers are free
but dude be bs'ing me too much, so i just snaked a set of t outliners and clippers and just cut my own hair sometimes

My hair and beard cut went from $35 including tip 3 years ago to $45 including tip in 2022. Not too bad so I give my barber $50. Cause it's worth it LOL. Here's why...

I get an additional 7 minute shampoo and head/scalp massage included after she cuts my hair. Homegirl does such a great job with her hands on the head massage that she not only eliminates any headache I may have that day but also makes me wonder if she do private massages on the side aka rub n tugs cause damn near every time she rubs my head the way she do, I damn near pop a boner every time and I know she be peepin down there :lol:

I might have to hit one day lol

I don't get haircuts anymore

My corners done cashed in their 401k and retired to Bolivia.

Last time I got a cut, the deforestation had gotten so bad before my barber handed me the mirror, mans said with a somber voice "I tired my best" :smh:

Now I just buzz my head with some clippers every few days. Enjoy this barbflation while you can famb.

Because this follicle recession ain't no joke.

Last edited:
I'm still paying $20 to both my barbers.
I'd love to know what other dudes are paying them.
One owns a shop and the other cuts out the garage.
The minute I have to pay $50 for a cut, I'm learning to fade my damn self.

My hair and beard cut went from $35 including tip 3 years ago to $45 including tip in 2022. Not too bad so I give my barber $50. Cause it's worth it LOL. Here's why...

I get an additional 7 minute shampoo and head/scalp massage included after she cuts my hair. Homegirl does such a great job with her hands on the head massage that she not only eliminates any headache I may have that day but also makes me wonder if she also do private massages on the side aka rub n tugs cause damn near every time she rubs my head I damn near pop a boner each time and I know she be peepin down there :lol:

I might have to hit one day lol
Is she Asian? Because this is a real thing at Suzy's in Lawton. Also this is the exact plot ok Knockouts and SportsClip, girls are fine but give trash cuts and over the clothes massages and have beer and sports in there. Used to work with a dude who went 5x a week. Like fam if youre gonna cheat on your wife, get your **** wet. You out here blowing money for slight "her boob touched me when she reached across" and shoulder rubs.

#namewasLeehewasourAVguy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom