2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like CHet is a Drew Hanlen client. And I think that's Jamal Murray also in the video getting upset when Chet throws the GW assist

Been paying anywhere from $50-$75 w/tip all the good barbers I know keep either moving or doing their travel thing in addition to cutting celebs so it's hard outchea right now.

This guys gonna become the jack of all trades. Grill Master, Handyman, Carpenter, Barber, whats next bro.

Bro surprisingly enough, my boy DG that cuts me out the garage is the one that inspired me to be more self sustainable. He always encourages me to at least try cutting my own hair. Talk about a jack of all trades. I can't even name everything this dude does. He's a principal by day and a barber, handyman/carpenter, coach, video editor by night. I told him if he wanted to really be a Youtube barber he could. Good dude fr.

I just think it’s weird as a grown man to do this and post it and think it makes you look good in any light.
Imagine this guy telling his girl about his day "i followed this nba ***** in a store and kept addressing him with another ***** name" and jiggling like a young female? I swear she ain't got an ounce of self respect if she ain't getting her back blown out by Tyrone while he's out filming his lil videos.
We used to be Kings.

Was rockin with my old barber when he was cuttin out the kitchen of his apartment in 2015, paid him $15.

fast forward to present day he is one the top barbers in the city and is chargin $75 a cut and has his own shop. cuts a few NBA/NFL dudes too. Does other services such as eyebrows, facials, all type of stuff.

Seen him go from the kitchen, to barbers school, to working outta someone elses shop, to gettin his own suite, to havin his own shop. Truly motivational/inspirational

With that being said, I am officially priced out and cant afford no $75 cuts man lmao. I got locks anyway and just to get a lineup was $55, last one I got from him was in February. Still my dawg but financially couldnt do it. Aint been back since.

I moved to the burbs so driving 40 mins away to drop $55 wasnt an option no more. On top of gettin a retwist and style I was looking at spending $165 just to get my hair done and it would be a 5 hour process. Drive 40 mins away to get Shampoo retwist for 3 hours, drive 30 mins to barber, get a 45 min cut, then a 40 min drive back home.....Eff that....Got me a new barber, 7 minutes away, charges $18 for a lineup and she is actually decent, but its not as fresh as the old barber but it gets the job done.

Also..forgot to mention...$75 is the price if you are a reoccurring client...If you are a first time client your first cut is $95....after that its $75

Last edited:
“They will call his bluff. KD won’t sit out”

As if him showing up disgruntled will magically make his value go up lol

That youtuber probably made himself a millionaire running that same gimmick over and over. Can't really be mad. Ben and his security detail just tryna enjoy some sugar factory

That’s the thing. I can cut myself pretty well, but it takes me FOREVER.

Several hours vs. my man getting me in & out in 30-45 minutes. I’ll just spend the bread.

Same exact decision people make with any chore. Cutting the lawn yourself vs hiring somebody. Hiring movers, etc.

Even that AMAZING table you hooked up.

However many hours of your personal time over two weeks vs $1-3k out your wallet.

9/10 times I’m spending the bread. There’s no right or wrong answer, especially if you get any enjoyment out of doing it yourself.
That’s where I landed too. Was cutting myself for most of the year, especially because I’m very particular with having sensitive corners😅. Now I just get the cut, and can hit my line myself if necessary. Not pressed to have the sharpest lineup at 32 anyways. Natural look mostly works fine.

Gonna be funny & ironic if the Lakers determined the keys to supporting their star player are Julius Randle & Jordan Clarkson.

Outside of the personal wants, there is a very real chance of that happening with all 3 teams looking for shakeups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom