2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gordon's contract just a bit hefty to move with ease.

Would've been perfect for the Cs, but the Fournier TPE was $2M less.

He can definitely play real playoff minutes for somebody though if you can match salary.

28E6543D-D2FA-4B0C-91CD-2AF2CE8F9687.jpeg

If I'm not mistaken Mike outassisted Magic in the 91 Finals, showing the world he had multiple dimensions to his game after years and years of people criticizing him as only being a scorer.

If MJ played today, not only would he have more championships, more MVP's, and more All-NBA first team selections than anyone else, I can 100% see MJ having a season or three averaging a triple double while leading the league in steals and making 200 threes while he at it.

This is far beyond greatness; it's called GOATness

What f’d me up was watching the manti teo doc last night and thinking it just happened recently. But that **** was like 10 years ago lol

What weirded me out more was reading that he made the bears Covid practice squad.. I had no idea he was still around the league..

But weirded me out even more was that Covid really was almost 3 years ago now …

Mind blown

I'm watching the Woodstock 99 doc and I'm low-key freaking out this was 23 years ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom