2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Draymond a member of the Warriors and a person who knows the inner workings and dynamics of the team would have greater insight into whether or not they would have won without KD?

🤔

Especially as someone who SHOULD be saying the opposite

Steph is the only reason Draymond ain’t playing in China afterall…

Either get Murray or Brunson but please don't do this

I have not seen much of Dejounte although I have great things…. isn’t he also a point guard? If so, wouldn’t this be preferable because Brunson can play off ball/be a secondary ballhandler and have a dynamic similar to the one he had with Luka?

I’m just ready to be disappointed this free agency. Spurs trading away their best player and we have cap room. Pop really turning the Spurs to purgatory. My heart can’t take this, next thing Spurs sign Julius Randle.

I like a Brunson and Murray backcourt. I don’t like it with RJ Randle and Mitch.
I think everyone could/would agree with this to an extent in a vacuum. Though both of them are clearly better on-ball offensive players and neither is a great shooter.

It's the money involved with Brunson and then, like you said, the rest of it that's a problem. :lol:

The money given to Brunson is being way overblown. Not much of a difference if he got 23 mill or 27 mill In terms of the cap. He’s in the upper half of players who are getting paid that same amount per year. You won’t look back and say damn that was a bad contract unless there’s some crazy injury here.

Wondering how that benefits Houston unless they're def going to sign him to a longer term deal?

He and Kenyon Martin were such great pickups
Yeah I’m wondering the same so hopefully it’s something that makes sense for both parties. Tate could help a contender out.

Stone definitely has an eye for talent. Tate was undrafted and KJ Martin was the 52nd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom