2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya it would be a double sign and trade.

Every restricted FA signs a qualifying offer if they get offered one by their team.

Him and Chris Miller are the Beal gatekeepers.
That’s what I thought, you for the clarification.

Kyrie/Seth/Benjamin/KD/Ayton would be tough and they’d be in even better shape if Patty Mills picks up his player option today

:lol:

Steph needs to tell Draymond to S TF U tho.

I go to bat for Dray a lot but that podcast was goofy and I have only seen snippets so I know the full thing was probably even worse. He’s been on LeBron’s **** the past several months which I can at least kind of make sense because of the Klutch connection. However, turn to loving on KD is definitely strange to me.

Mavs should be all over him.
I hate myself for saying this because of how much I've railed against Dallas signing 6 centers last year but....

I wouldn't mind him or Bamba with the MLE

They gotta take what they can get with the MLE. I'd be ok with either one of those bigs or a wing creator

Hart prob go to a team offering the best MLE though, idk what Dallas has

I go to bat for Dray a lot but that podcast was goofy and I have only seen snippets so I know the full thing was probably even worse. He’s been on LeBron’s **** the past several months which I can at least kind of make sense because of the Klutch connection. However, turn to loving on KD is definitely strange to me.

Steph needs to tell him to stop talking about him.

Is this a consensus thing or an osh hot take? Of course he is ELITE offensively because you have to be to win B2B MVPs but do a lot of folks believe he is the best offensive player in basketball. I am curious what you and others have to say about that and the rationale.

To be clear - I am not necessarily disagreeing with you, I just never thought about this topic before and have never heard anyone say that so just trying to hear out the case.

i asked this question after the finals most people had either Jokic, Luka or Steph.

I give the edge to Jokic, because of his durability and total value for 82 games + playoffs. .
Steph prob has a higher peak in an individual playoff series.

I recommend the episode. It was entertaining and enlightening. There is no point in having this hypothetical argument about whether they win without Durant. The facts are Steph and the warriors won championships before, during, and after Durant’s tenure. I’m not sure how anyone can discredit Curry’s greatness and accomplishments. Just appreciate him while you can.

291313424_6018433754851765_4983641824457828086_n.jpg

i asked this question after the finals most people had either Jokic, Luka or Steph.

I give the edge to Jokic, because of his durability and total value for 82 games + playoffs. .
Steph prob has a higher peak in an individual playoff series.
Still Luka but it's splitting hairs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom