2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were 1A and 1B. Batman and Batman. It is just such an unprecedented situation that it is hard for folks to grasp. I also think folks are obsessed with numbered lists and always try to subjectively crown things the best without acknowledging there could be equals. Which is usually because they have a favorite or hatred.

folks prefer painting it as if it were jordan x scottie situation so it’s easy to say who was better but mainly to create a narrative that steph needed KD. steph had a terrible game 2 and suddenly he was “not HIM” despite averaging 27/6/7 in a four game sweep :lol:

idk what’s more unrealistic: this thread’s standards for elite basketball or its standards for attractive women

:lol:
791b3c3c296ad1f03f06561c0c774bca.jpg
:lol: I'm out if this cat shows up. He's calling mad fouls to antagonize people and who knows what he got crumpled up in his hoodie on the sideline.

Actually gotta take that back, just remembered I have balled in some cortez in hs when I forgot my sneakers. Terrible :lol:

who gets more $$ in FA, bamba or looney?
I thought Loon played himself into getting a $8-9M per year contract. But last I read, it's looking more like $10M.

I think Bamba will be really close to that based on potential. Maybe a cap space team gives him more (Spurs?).

I thought Loon played himself into getting a $8-9M per year contract. But last I read, it's looking more like $10M.

I think Bamba will be really close to that based on potential. Maybe a cap space team gives him more (Spurs?).

can’t say i’ve seen a lot of live bamba but his stat-line and shooting jump off the page for a 24 year old 7 footer playing limited minutes. could see a young team like houston or cleveland adding him to their rotation

Loon’s hella valuable to the warriors but it’s also hard to determine where he falls on the contract ladder to the rest of the market. it’s not the splash their fans want but lakers might want to consider signing loon especially with AD’s injury history

can’t say i’ve seen a lot of live bamba but his stat-line and shooting jump off the page for a 24 year old 7 footer playing limited minutes. could see a young team like houston or cleveland adding him to their rotation

Loon’s hella valuable to the warriors but it’s also hard to determine where he falls on the contract ladder to the rest of the market. it’s not the splash their fans want but lakers might want to consider signing loon especially with AD’s injury history
Ham wants a four out-one in system, so I don't think Loon fits offensively. He would work on defense though.

Would this be an Ayton S&T situation? Or Nets shedding those players for basically nothing and giving him an offer sheet? I guess either MIGHT be able to work. Joe makes $18MM, they could S&T Nic for like 4/$40MM and then Cam Thomas is probably like $2MM.

That could get them close, if not there to Ayton’s 4 yr/$131MM max for an offer sheet ($32.4MM annually) or 5 yr/$176MM max for a S&T ($35.8MM annually)

Would this be an Ayton S&T situation? Or Nets shedding those players for basically nothing and giving him an offer sheet? I guess either MIGHT be able to work. Joe makes $18MM, they could S&T Nic for like 4/$40MM and then Cam Thomas is probably like $2MM.

That could get them close, if not there to Ayton’s 4 yr/$131MM max for an offer sheet ($32.4MM annually) or 5 yr/$176MM max for a S&T ($35.8MM annually)
Ya it would be a double sign and trade.
this aint happening. Ayton would have to accept his QO which could be a big loss in money (why would he do that?). Also Nets just tendered Clax
Every restricted FA signs a qualifying offer if they get offered one by their team.
Quinton Mayo is a liar and a bozo
Him and Chris Miller are the Beal gatekeepers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom