2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think you do Triple J, Ziaire Williams, Danny Green ( :lol:), maybe another young player like Brandon Clarke and picks if you're Memphis. Probably need guys like Adams and Brooks with Durant on the team.

JJJ can't stay healthy, grab rebounds, stretch the floor as a supposed floor stretching big, or defend without fouling

Bane just shot 48% from 3 and 90% from the line in his 2nd year
YOU CAN GET BANE IN EVERY DRAFT HES A 3 AND D PLAYER

YOU CANT TEACH HEIGHT AND LENGTH

These trade offers aren’t even making sense anymore. I guess inflation has even hit the NBA. That’s a ridiculous offer for Donovan Mitchell anyway, he ain’t that good.

Wait you think that was TOO MUCH for Spida?

KD's gotta be reflecting at this stage after seeing some of these offers man :lol:

Different situation here.

Any team trading for him needs to win NOW. Bc of that nobody is offering their star player. Teams would love to give up picks but BKN doesn’t want a pick heavy offer

If this was the case more teams would gladly give up 5 firsts and cap filler but BKN wants an all star and young player and a few picks. You can do that with Mitchell bc he’s young and you can rebuild your cupboards in a couple years. With KD, a couple years is already too late

Not to mention: he’s toxic so his value decreases bc of it. Even if you removed that aspect, see above

That's not even the worst of it.

I remember a post where he claimed that he made his girl call him Bean or Black Mamba in the sack, I forgot which one it was, :lol:

kobe-bryant-print-bedding-set-duvet-cover-sets-for-boys-children-lakers-black-mamba-out_5d9957dc-f5b8-4d83-a8c9-8ae2dcb0a0d2.jpg

What is going on in here? :nerd:

BTW — you have the perfect complement to Ja in your backcourt with Bane. The guy just had one of the best 3PT shooting seasons ever + playoffs and is on a rookie contract for 2 more seasons. He’s still growing as a player and is more of a scorer than a 3&D guy. He doesn’t get enough credit for the variety of ways he can score, which makes him a very lethal backcourt partner.

If I have to give up a guy, it’s Jaren. Offensively, he’s been bad at finishing around the rim, injury prone and inconsistency around his jumper. Definitely an All-NBA defender, but still found him at times being on the bench in big games due to foul issues.

All in all, I don’t think the Grizz are moving either player, which makes me feel like this KD deal isn’t happening. Not sure what was the purpose of this leaking only to mention Grizz are not inclined on moving Bane or Jaren. I do know Danny Green’s contract can be traded tomorrow and maybe this is a sign that Grizz will be in the trade market some way later this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom