2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 is NTs favorite PG to do a 180 on. He’s good for 1-2 games a series and y’all call him the point gawd. Then reality sets in and they collapse and blow series leads and it’s back to the same ole slander.

Dame wills his team to the playoffs for their annual elimination

CP3 wills his team for 1-2 games for their annual collapse

Side note, these new ads are absolutely pathetic on mobile :smh:

CP3 is NTs favorite PG to do a 180 on. He’s good for 1-2 games a series and y’all call him the point gawd. Then reality sets in and they collapse and blow series leads and it’s back to the same ole slander.

cant be out chere conveniently forgetting these dudes resort to nut punching when things start to not go their way

:smh:

cant be out chere conveniently forgetting these dudes resort to nut punching when things start to not go their way

:smh:

Eye remember when your guy Russ tried to injure Reggie a few months ago :smh:

0F82664C-971F-4D27-85DB-F83A2B761F93.png

It's crazy that people are sitting around on a website that is a monument to $200 sneakers complaining about a problem that can be solved with $20. Or even for free, but I digress 🤷🏾‍♂️

Also... I'm so tired of these Khaled albums. More Boring and pretentious Jay Z "I am wiser than you, my money bars are about paintings and hanging out with white dudes you've never heard of, my investment portfolio" bars OTW. Another haphazard dancehall record. The same people doing the same records together.

This is somehow the best collective of talent he's had and it will still be a forgettable mess.

Also... I'm so tired of these Khaled albums. More Boring and pretentious Jay Z "I am wiser than you, my money bars are about paintings and hanging out with white dudes you've never heard of, my investment portfolio" bars OTW. Another haphazard dancehall record. The same people doing the same records together.

This is somehow the best collective of talent he's had and it will still be a forgettable mess.
:rofl: :lol:

-foe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom