2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy that people are sitting around on a website that is a monument to $200 sneakers complaining about a problem that can be solved with $20. Or even for free, but I digress 🤷🏾‍♂️
In defense of SOME of our population, I know for a fact not everyone on here messes with shoes like that. Might know a TON about shoes but they rock Steph Currys every day because they were $30 at Ross.

Not me. I've got Jordan x Travis Scott Fragments as beaters.

-foe

Also... I'm so tired of these Khaled albums. More Boring and pretentious Jay Z "I am wiser than you, my money bars are about paintings and hanging out with white dudes you've never heard of, my investment portfolio" bars OTW. Another haphazard dancehall record. The same people doing the same records together.

This is somehow the best collective of talent he's had and it will still be a forgettable mess.
Word Khaled albums are out of rotations before you even hear the whole thing

I was watching Irv gotti on breakfast champs and i think he chose dj Khaled over dj drama. I was thinking to myself no wonder your label collapsed :lol:

Last edited:
kd knew sitting out would not be a good look
tsai and marks seem like they were in no rush to move him

all the back and forth :lol:

qai not getting long term deal
nash still coach
marks still gm
who knows how Simmons will bounce back mentally and physically
and that roster still needs depth

Wow, totally happy to roast Khaled with ya'll then you had to pull Hov into it.
paidnfull-paid.gif

I used to love Hov man, can't do it anymore. It's all just so pretentious and the Raps are a part of the grift now. He's taken all the fun out of it.

"Oh go support this black owned enterprise support the black dollar. Two years later guess what? I own 90% of this company. Billionaire Hov hahaha. Basquiat Basquiat Basquiat"

He just doesn't flex cool anymore to me. I legit don't care about your investment portfolio man. And now it's all he Raps about.

*My opinions are my own... Debate with yourself*

I used to love Hov man, can't do it anymore. It's all just so pretentious and the Raps are a part of the grift now. He's taken all the fun out of it.

"Oh go support this black owned enterprise support the black dollar. Two years later guess what? I own 90% of this company. Billionaire Hov hahaha. Basquiat Basquiat Basquiat"

He just doesn't flex cool anymore to me. I legit don't care about your investment portfolio man.

What do you want him to rap about?

He just doesn't flex cool anymore to me. I legit don't care about your investment portfolio man. And now it's all he Raps about.

Meanwhile Nas back in shape but you don’t got love for God’s Other Son

What do you want him to rap about?
Drug dealing flexing and murder... Like he used to. I legit don't care about the "he's matured and his Raps are a reflection of life" argument. This is music it's part fantasy narrative. Pusha T still rapping about coke and probably can't remember the last time he saw a brick.

If he was flexing in a cool way I wouldn't care...but he's not. But I'm not the target audience for Hov anymore I guess and that's OK.

What Drake been giving you the last few albums? :lol:

Drug dealing flexing and murder... Like he used to. I legit don't care about the "he's matured and his Raps are a reflection of life" argument. This is music it's part fantasy narrative. Pusha T still rapping about coke and probably can't remember the last time he saw a brick.

If he was flexing in a cool way I wouldn't care...but he's not. But I'm not the target audience for Hov anymore I guess and that's OK.
He just needs to do a movie soundtrack like he did with "American Gangster" to get away with this.

Drug dealing flexing and murder... Like he used to. I legit don't care about the "he's matured and his Raps are a reflection of life" argument. This is music it's part fantasy narrative.

I will never give Nas a chance. That time has passed.
not today.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom