2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drug dealing flexing and murder... Like he used to. I legit don't care about the "he's matured and his Raps are a reflection of life" argument. This is music it's part fantasy narrative. Pusha T still rapping about coke and probably can't remember the last time he saw a brick.

If he was flexing in a cool way I wouldn't care...but he's not. But I'm not the target audience for Hov anymore I guess and that's OK.

This is why we have Stove God, Benny, & Conway.

That Hov verse gonna drop tomorrow and he's gonna be talking down to people guaranteed. I'm just not trying to hear it. He is a conduit to snobbery now.

I hear yall I'm just telling you that EYE am not a fan of the new Hov stuff and why. Not asking him to change cause he won't and it doesn't affect me cause I will just not listen.

KD got put in his place :lol: but but but he might walk for nothing :rofl:
KD couldn’t walk away for nothing. He’s signed for 4 years.

I mean he can still mope and play half assed. Then his value will drop further. Coach gets fired. Team is in play in again with. 200 million dollar tax bill.

Don't do this. You're better than this.

I think Nas sucks. I always have. I'm too old to be doubling back on stuff. Music is 100% subjective and in the age of the internet I am the curator of my own Playlist.

Oh I thought you meant you'd never give him a chance as in you've never really dabbled.

Spirited discourse in here today indeed.

I have no thoughts to share beyond that.
6qztxw.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom