2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
All good bro
dead.png

Ain't lawdog1 lawdog1 'ing you yet.

PAUSE
9BA36FFF-E80B-41D6-90AF-D061140A926F.gif

Nas is probably in like 90% of other rappers top 5 lists. Feel like at some point the "subjective" tag gotta be removed.

I get if other people don't like his sound, voice, style or whatever....but as a lyricist he's unequivocally great.

Nas is probably in like 90% of other rappers top 5 lists. Feel like at some point the "subjective" tag gotta be removed.

I get if other people don't like his sound, voice, style or whatever....but as a lyricist he's unequivocally great.
They just say that about Nas because they think they're supposed to and not because they really believe it. Or something.

akademiks isn’t american? I still don’t understand how he’s relevant. I’ve never heard or met anyone who likes him. But he’s always on my timelines :lol:

antidope antidope music opinions are VERY similar to people like DJ Akademiks, Poetic Flakko, etc.

Who are also not originally from America. Somehow I feel like that matters but I'm not going down that rabbit hole today :lol:
Thats not true. Plenty of people(including myself) aren't originally from America and music takes aren't in line with either with the aforementioned.

Thats not true. Plenty of people(including myself) aren't originally from America and music takes aren't in line with either with the aforementioned.

I never once suggested that the theory applied to every person not originally from America. I just made an observation based on a specific set of data to arrive at a particular hypothesis.

Jay's best years are behind him. It's cool to reminisce about those Roc A Fella years but it's long gone. That Jay ain't coming back

Magic is a solid album so is King's Disease.

Personally...I don't care for ANY of the 90s/2000s rappers current work. I don't care how good they can (or can't) still rap. I'll check it out but it's not staying in my rotation. I just don't care to hear ****** 50 rapping.

akademiks isn’t american? I still don’t understand how he’s relevant. I’ve never heard or met anyone who likes him. But he’s always on my timelines :lol:
People like to lie and say they don’t but they really do liek gossip. Wendy Williams, CTG, perez Hilton, shade room etc. it’s gossip. Aka denim’s lane is just rap gossip.

If people really didn’t like vlad or akademiks they would’ve disappeared a long time ago

Gossip sparks debate and conversation. Heck this thread would be dead without nba gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom