2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watching the "Hey Papi" and "Is dat yo Chick?" video on one of my sleepless Youtube rabbit hole nights....damn near shed a tear....miss that guy

Bro same. I hadn't heard Is that your Chick in a while and it came on shuffle the other day and just left me with the nasty face. I forgot how disrespectful he was talking on there. :sick::sick::sick:
lebronface_medium.gif

KD couldn’t walk away for nothing. He’s signed for 4 years.

I mean he can still mope and play half assed. Then his value will drop further. Coach gets fired. Team is in play in again with. 200 million dollar tax bill.
His bluff got called, KD dont have enough left in the tank to waste a season trying to 1 up the team owner. He'll playout the rest of his contract in NJ like his legacy depended on it. 8)

Can't believe that's a bar from the lyrical genius who brought us Gay-Z and Cockafella Records

That's a diss track though. They're not typically produced to be deep or insightful.

Also homophobic slurs circa the early 2000's were actually considered legitimate shots believe it or not :lol:

Last edited:
I won’t go as far as saying dude sux, not really a fan, but if I had to choose between the two Gawd MCs, then Hov gets my vote over Nassir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom