2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spurs killed the Dejounte Murray, Derrick White and Thad Young trades to jump start their rebuild. Probably won't see the fruits for another three to five years though.
I could see them letting Keldon go as well. Walker already out the door

What kind of return would a year of Poeltl realistically command?
I think this upcoming season is his last year, and he plays center, sooo I'm guessing a protected first or two seconds and contract filler.

Hated the Gallo signing & love DJ so I’m all in on this :lol:

Very nice.

The Spurs are finally embracing the tank, should’ve done it after Kawhi asked out but better late than never. Wembanyama is a unicorn. Scoot is a human highlight.

Hawks challenging both Trae & DJ to learn how to play off the ball, which is needed for both of them.

Don’t know if Nate is creative enough to coach them up tho so I’d be surprised if he’s still around after next year.

The offense will definitely be awkward at times.

Another L for the super max? I'm shocked that's he's taking that much of a cut. Gotta see what the long term deal looks like I suppose.

We better finish in last place giving up our best player with cap room. No way in hell we should end up a better record than any team in the league.

200w.gif

Team sport. If you care about winning, let's all eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom