2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember as a littke kid seeing eazy e and mc ren rocking these. been buying them ever since.

the all leather ones are ok but the nylon and suede ones are always that classic model.
-NGnxORs_400x400.jpg

Et0Z_HFVkAA3pLD.jpg

forrest-gump-movie-still-2.jpg

Why do the Sixers feel the need to screw themselves over by signing Harden to an extension? This happens every year but teams do know they can break the cycle right?

Will be interesting how the Spurs spin this to the fans. I feel like Dejounte had to ask for a trade. Just weird we trade a 25 year old when we didn’t get anything of value for Lamarcus or Demar. Bunch of mistakes after mistakes. Guess I gotta grin and bear it til the draft next year

Is Webanyama really that good? Or is this the case of him playing against much smaller people and looking dominant?

Will be interesting how the Spurs spin this to the fans. I feel like Dejounte had to ask for a trade. Just weird we trade a 25 year old when we didn’t get anything of value for Lamarcus or Demar. Bunch of mistakes after mistakes. Guess I gotta grin and bear it til the draft next year

This is such nasty spin. Few of these were bad moves.

Vic the truth. Watched him dominate Chet in the u19s. Shoutout to Kenny Lofton jr for the gold tho.

This is such nasty spin. Few of these were bad moves.
What’s nasty and what am I spinning? The writing was on the wall a year prior that Aldridge was gone. Same with Derozan. Wish we would have cashed them in when we had them. Along with the Kawhi mistake is really what I’m referencing.

Just feel like this Dejounte move is unprecedented especially at his age and him being a fan favorite, unless he asked out. Can’t remember another trade like this unless I’m missing someone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom