2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
League's about to crack down on players in these pro-ams...
This

Also, working with social media trainers, and doing those weird 5 on 5 runs at UCLA gym etc. Driving too. Remember what happened to Cam Newton when he got in an accident after practice. I would not be shocked if they forbid players from leaving the facility

If the player doesn't want to play then that's their call but it would be a severe overreaction if the league did anything about Pro-Ams. Guys get hurt in offseason work, preseason, training camp, etc. Paul George got hurt at a scrimmage preparing for FIBA.

NBA players been playing in pro-ams/pickup every summer for 100 years. Bron play in a couple and ****** act like it’s a new phenomenon. Good luck trying to get basketball players not to play basketball for 6 months.

If Torrey Craig had hurt his foot in a Philadelphia Pro Am or some ****…nobody would care.

Did they have insurance? My homeboy used to have to get insurance to set up events for washed up And 1 guys. Somebody got to pay, especially since it was known the floor was an issue due to the lack of AC and overcrowding

Remember that one player that fell down his stairs at home and got hurt

I could see the next CBA prohibit 2 story homes
Outlaw apples:

drose.PNG

I can see canceling the fake 5 on 5 black ops runs. The games are almost pointless. Dudes playing basketball at half speed isn’t really accomplishing anything.

Remember that one player that fell down his stairs at home and got hurt

I could see the next CBA prohibit 2 story homes

Homes with 2 or more floors must be outfitted with stair chair lifts or elevators. Elevators must be attended and operated by an attendant of the team's choosing. Stair chair lifts shall be equipped with GPS.

Out of all the players who played in Pro ams this summer

Played at the SAC for Rico,

Played in Vegas for SL

Only one relevant player got seriously hurt. Would be a massive overreaction
Nothing gets the overreactions booming like injuries…Dudes will be playing next summer like nothing happened :lol:

Most the league will do is reach out to the different events reminding em to have their **** together when NBA players pull up

Yeah Pro-Am play isn't stopping because one rookie suffered an injury. Hoopers hoop and like y'all mentioned, they sure as hell aren't stopping those "secret" LA runs during the offseason either. I feel for Chet, and the Crawsover could've taken better steps to ensure that court wasn't crappy, but stop with the hysteria. Players would have to agree to not play, and the CBA would have to be updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom