2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a more serious note, I am happy for THT, it's always great to see young players leave that toxic Laker environment.

Now go ahead and ejnoy your snow bunnies young fella.

Good luck finding a barber to maintain what’s left of the hairline. Corners already were washed

Good luck finding a barber to maintain what’s left of the hairline. Corners already were washed

He’s going to have to get Lebron’s barber on the payroll:

Of all his customers, Castemanos says James is the most challenging and meticulous with his hair and beard. A typical haircut for the NBA’s most heralded player takes nearly an hour.

“LeBron is very tedious about how his hair is cut,” said Castemanos, who has been a professional barber for 11 years. “The beard is the No. 1 thing. He leaves the top up to me. I leave him less bald. He’s my guy.

“He’s my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes.”

Outta pity they’ll give OKC the #1 next year probably.

Those big men for the most part have foot problems. Chet already has one and he didn’t play 1 NBA game yet.

Always wondered how that 2019-2020 Rockets team would’ve fared had the planet not shut down……

Then I think about the funemployment checks so…..
I’ll never understand Lebron and AD wanting Westbrook after facing him in the bubble. He was basically playing for the Lakers that series.

He’s going to have to get Lebron’s barber on the payroll:

Of all his customers, Castemanos says James is the most challenging and meticulous with his hair and beard. A typical haircut for the NBA’s most heralded player takes nearly an hour.

“LeBron is very tedious about how his hair is cut,” said Castemanos, who has been a professional barber for 11 years. “The beard is the No. 1 thing. He leaves the top up to me. I leave him less bald. He’s my guy.

“He’s my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes.”

50 minutes
:lol:

Teams definitely putting in their contract not letting their players play in these pro ams

damn imagine you’re a hoop fan in seattle.. first OKC takes your team, then an injury to an OKC player is the reason no one can play in your backyard during the summer.

i wish they’d just relocate a damn team there already. i’ll use any excuse to hit up the pnw

Chet doesn't really have any kind of of injury history does he? Just seems like a freak injury.

They were running on fumes by the time the shut down occurred because they were going with a short rotation and no one was over 6'8 (Jeff Green).
Riiiight and they had PJ Tucker playin’ C SMH

And that trade they did sending Clint Capela to ATl SMh

I stand reminded.

really feel bad for chet

I was gonna try and catch a Knicks or nets game when they came to town. always love to watch rookies when they come to nyc.

damn if healthy you can tell dude is a PROBLEM. get well soon young fella

1661443062515.jpeg

Last edited:
My mom don’t even watch basketball like that and on draft night she text me Chet gonna get hurt before he can even play, he fragile.

Greg Oden type bust

It was a foot injury its not like his femur snapped in half. Does Andre Iguodala have more muscular feet than Chet? Never mind it happened on an unsuitable/wet court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom