2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
From a bulking up and getting body ready point of view this may be a blessing in disguise for Chet long term. One year of nba training

Hard to really "train" with a foot/ankle/lower leg injury though.

Is it confirmed that it's a Lisfranc? That's damn near achilles level.

1-s2.0-S1067251617304453-gr1.jpg

lisfrancpicture.png

I did a google search so I am now an expert. The fact this happens more in football players than basketball proves that it is not related to physical stature, unless again you think his feet bones is weak.

1-s2.0-S1067251617304453-gr1.jpg

lisfrancpicture.png

I did a google search so I am now an expert. The fact this happens more in football players than basketball proves that it is not related to physical stature, unless again you think his feet bones is weak.

His bones/ligaments could be weaker given how lanky he is. Ectomorphs can have lighter/weaker bones and poor ligament support.

His bones/ligaments could be weaker given how lanky he is. Ectomorphs can have lighter/weaker bones and poor ligament support.

From my understanding it starts to get tougher to recover on that as he puts on more weight or actually weight on it and gets older as well.

Last edited:
The NT expert doctors attributing this injury to his build is absolutely hilarious

But not surprising

“I kNeW hE wOuLd gEt hUrT”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom