2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.

russell-westbrook-nba.gif

The NT expert doctors attributing this injury to his build is absolutely hilarious

But not surprising

“I kNeW hE wOuLd gEt hUrT”

I'm not attributing to it just suggesting that it COULD play a role as body type morphology tends to affect bone and tissue development. And he's young and plays a demanding sport. It's not completely out of the realm of possibility.

I do not mean to trigger anyone by sharing that info.

He’s going to have to get Lebron’s barber on the payroll:

Of all his customers, Castemanos says James is the most challenging and meticulous with his hair and beard. A typical haircut for the NBA’s most heralded player takes nearly an hour.

“LeBron is very tedious about how his hair is cut,” said Castemanos, who has been a professional barber for 11 years. “The beard is the No. 1 thing. He leaves the top up to me. I leave him less bald. He’s my guy.

“He’s my hardest haircut. He has good hair. You have to cut it right. He just has a few fat patches around the chin that you have to take your time with. You have to have patience. It usually takes about 50 minutes.”
Bron hair is F’d up so he has to get it right every time. There’s literally no room for error. Bron got that Tory Lanez hair.

You’re making my point. Y’all love to talk lakers lol why you still complain about them being on national tv is funny to me

Lakers will ALWAYS be on National TV.

No matter what.

Even in the young core days they still made it from time to time.

What number is Beverley wearing? Might be the first jersey I cop since Kobe was still wearing #8 and Charles Woodson was still a Raider

Bron my dude but thinking Westbrook and Beverley will fit in while he dribbles for 15 seconds of the shot clock is ridiculous. Teams are going to pack the paint 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom