2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
This why you can't play the celeb hall pass game. Your chick decent enough it might have already happened.

My boy I used to work with said one of his best friends lived out in DC, tall good looking dude. Whenever he’d start talking to a shorty he’s always ask if she knew John Wall and if she said yes it’d be an auto dub. :lol:

Wall had that city on lock smh.

I feel like they support and coddle Russ too much. He doesn't think he does anything wrong.
OKC, Jordan Brand/Nike, the NBA and Oscar Roberson enabled this mindset once KD left OKC and they didn't to be small market team without a superstar. They let him think it was great basketball to let him compile fictional stats, on the way to a fictional MVP, on board to multiple non-fictional 1st round exits..

Boogie getting ready for that call from GSW when Kerr sees that Laker size advantage once L.A. acquires Myles Turner.

AD, Turner, Bryant, Jones, Huff, and Bron-tosaurus James

No team in the league will match that Laker size and strength inside and out in the Bigman position. Only team that will pose a threat in the paint is Milwaukee

Last edited:
antidope antidope can't deny this Hov verse
wow.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom