2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
as a kid, having a full court in my backyard was a dream. thought it would be hella dope to be able to run 5s on my own court. i was a dummy drawing up blue prints of how that **** would look, logos and all :lol:
Mine too but indoors. Could pretty easily get enough land for an outdoor one now and concrete is still like $2 a foot laid so you’d be $2x(94x50)ft= $9400. I see houses with full basketball/tennis courts in their backyards all the time in Moore and Newcastle

Need SGA on the Raptors. OKC doesn’t deserve him
I like Siakim, Id do it if he asked. He seems the classy type, like he’d handle it properly behind closed doors and Presti always obliges. I need multiple raw frps and switches tho, from a bad team thrown in there too, some young prospects, salary relief, some poutine and a barbour coat

• Haha
Reactions: HIM
299972728_6181480911880381_6412314232789793336_n.jpg

Russ about to go out like AI did
This is worse. Always said it would be worse than AI or Melo.

Melo was out the league and it took that for him to take his conditioning seriously and come off the bench. And had a good run in Portland and LA.

Iverson still had a game to some degree, but flat out said off the bench was not for him and stood by that.

Russ has declining athleticism which he has always relied on. Missing dunks that he once used make or layups where lead the league in misses.
Never mind the fundamentals are not there. His handle is sloppy (among the league leaders in turnovers) and we’ve seen the countless montages of his jump shots/bank shots. Yet he still thinks the offensive scheme should be ran through him.

Idk what it is but I hate John Legend.
About Last Night in the early 2010’s was a goat date night at my house movie and the timing on those tracks is flawless, especially at the end. Ushers you right into the pantie drawls. Batting 100% off that movie minus the time I actually saw it in the theatres with the Erykah Badu-esque girl, and it's agreed to blame that on the Polo boots. Also antidope antidope with all disrespect, you are old now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom