2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben isn't really a rim protector like that and then you take away your best POA defender away from the perimeter?

idk about that

He be switchable and still protect the rim without blocking shots. He could study some Draymond/looney film but that’s asking a lot from a guy who won’t even shoot a jumper.

Him and KD could be really tough to score on but I doubt they commit to it

The Sun's offense was like 8 points better than league average (still the highest mark in league history)

and then put up a relatively similar performance after losing Amar'e the next year.

If you do that as the best offensive player
and your competition is a good not great Shaq season,
and Kobe and the Kobe ettes shot jacking.

You will probably win two MVPs.

Nothing fraudulent about it.

The Sun's offense was like 8 points better than league average (still the highest mark in league history)

and then put up a relatively similar performance after losing Amar'e the next year.

If you do that as the best offensive player
and your competition is a good not great Shaq season,
and Kobe and the Kobe ettes shot jacking.

You will probably win two MVPs.

Nothing fraudulent about it.

Kobe winning it over CP3 is more egregious than Nash winning it over Kobe

Ben isn't really a rim protector like that and then you take away your best POA defender away from the perimeter?

idk about that

He was always coming off the perimeter in Brooklyn. He's either the 4 or the 5 on that team.

Problem is...Simmons/Claxton combo is horrific offensively and why Ben is going to have to play at least some 5. Can't close a game with the 2 of them on the floor.

Steve Nash is becoming underrated.

he had a Steph like impact on offense, he just did it with less individual scoring.

because the suns style of play was adopted by the entire league,
looking back it doesn't seem as revolutionary as it was.
No the hell he didn’t have a Steph like impact. If he did, they would’ve won at least one ring.

No the hell he didn’t have a Steph like impact. If he did, they would’ve won at least one ring.

relative to the league at the time, yes he did.

if you look at a list best offense relative to league average, there are like 7 Steve Nash teams on it.

The suns got some bad breaks and ultimately couldn't guard enough to win.
it wasn't because of the offense.

Steph had Klay, Draymond, Iggy and an elite defense backing him up.

idk about that
C on offense. PG on defense

Same thing happened with the Sixers. Eventually he’ll get tired of posting up and will hang on the perimeter

Fam was chuckin'
mjlol.png

Hitting the FTs doe

THT been living off that one good game against Kawhi the same way Ray J been living off One Wish. Neither could reproduce that effort on the spot, even with advanced warning, but they can always harken back to it like yea thats me, i did that, thats what I am capable of.
Nice.

Genuinely mind-boggling to me that this story is getting turned into a TV show.

Yea the podcast was okay and Tubi or whatever did a docuseries on this already. Hollywood running out of ideas. I listen to 710 while at work and Ramona Shelborne brings this project up all the time it's annoying. Same thing with Tiger King. Same thing with The Thing about Pam. Not every hit podcast needs a TV show lol On top of that, none of these shows have been good besides the OG TIger King docuseries that became so popular cuz the country was on lockdown lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom