2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nephew got pulled over in Texas, the not Dallas-Houston-Austin-SanAntonio or any of their metros part, driving with his blonde, beautiful BM and baby, tryna drive to Colorado to buy weed. Had a decent amount of cash on him, dumb dumbs took his cash and let him go, then tried to bust him again hours later in the same county on the weed they had on them but had noted the cash in the paperwork too but didnt turn it in so everything got dismissed. Or something like that, I just know in general don't be on the whole Eastern half of the state and avoid the rest that's not the main cities unless you are on the highway traversing

Nah For Real!! :pimp:. That’s some real “take you to the block” type ****. Putting dudes under the rim, and finishing with the soft touch. Love the spins and counters he does..to keep the defender off balance when they reaching too.

Post work 💪🏾
For the life of me I can never understand why guys who are 6' 10-7'0 don't regularly take smaller players to the block and shoot over them or use an array of footwork to get the advantage and get a high percentage shot. Instead these cats shooting threes and jumpers LOL.

I know if I was 6' 10 or 7'1" I'd be doing exactly the same thing joker did to yanni to everyone who was smaller/shorter than me.

Big man Post game will return tho.

My nephew got pulled over in Texas, the not Dallas-Houston-Austin-SanAntonio or any of their metros part, driving with his blonde, beautiful BM and baby, tryna drive to Colorado to buy weed. Had a decent amount of cash on him, dumb dumbs took his cash and let him go, then tried to bust him again hours later in the same county on the weed they had on them but had noted the cash in the paperwork too but didnt turn it in so everything got dismissed. Or something like that, I just know in general don't be on the whole Eastern half of the state and avoid the rest that's not the main cities unless you are on the highway traversing
Was he on his way without or on his way back with?

I imagine the non-popular towns in Texas all look like No Country for Old Men.

He was driving through the same county for hours?

He was driving through the same county for hours?
I believe it was the same county. Texas is huge though but he was damn sure still in Texas both times

Lubbock to Denver is an 8hr drive, i guess they just needed to get to the border of Colorado tho so idk maybe its half that. Still a dumb plan and worked out horribly for them

Sheesh.

"Dangerous drugs" from Texas could mean pre-roll for all I know though

ezgif-1-8ace673bef.gif

Can’t trade for Mitchell and then give Mobley the max based on the rules

Not surprised they removed themselves.

So curious as to what the offer was.

I’ll be in the H in a week. Went earlier this year, and copped some grass straight out the store. It was surreal

It’s always something to be mindful of tho. Them “laws” really different

Can’t trade for Mitchell and then give Mobley the max based on the rules

Not surprised they removed themselves.

So curious as to what the offer was.
No they just couldn’t do it if Mobley was already on it, which he isn’t for another several years.

OKC got so many dispensaries it's literally buildings with 2 or 3 of them. And I saw some have a drive through and some have delivery services. It's crazy, these red states finally realized all the tax money they can bring in to misappropriate

Got pulled over for speeding as I was entering Houston. It was past a heavily wooded area

Apparently it’s a well known speed trap for cops, i heard this from all the locals that they give tickets out like crazy there

I still had my cali plates. Cop sarcastically said “this isn’t how we drive out here”. I was ready to take the L and for whatever reason he just said follow the speed limit

Have no clue but I always thought it was cuz I had cali plates. Idk the status of my registration at the time but I remember being so overdue in changing to Texas lol

Texas and the south in general are notorious for still having 'sundown' towns. In the rate occasion I do go back home I'm still always mindful of not stopping for gas in certain counties. The county sheriffs literally just waiting to pull you over for DWB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom