2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Zion was in college Gill and Dwight said he gonna be too small to play the 4 in the NBA.

He should play the 2 cause his athleticism will get cancelled out at the 4/5 cause there's big dudes in the league who can jump.

Now he tryna pivot on that bum *** take by saying he needs to play sg to be a GOAT :lol:

Those teams was good enough. Especially in I think 07 when them and the Cavs had basically the same record. They was just a dumb team led by Gilbert.

This was your post.
Gilbert just be talking. Talking about Giannis don't understand basketball. You never bruh never understood proper ball movement and defense. That's why those wizards teams had pieces but you could barely win a series.

Re: "barely win a series "

So

NAME all the series that they

A. Should have won. (That they lost)
B. Should have win more convincingly

You NEVER addressed this.

Last edited:
Bron was Bron but the rest of that Cavs team... c'mon now. Wizards had enough to beat them. Those games was close and it came down to one team played smart the other made dumb mistakes.

Then in 2008 The Cavs won games 5 and 6 by a total of 4 points. They had enough. I watched all those series.

Whats the excuse DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ?

Bron was Bron but the rest of that Cavs team... c'mon now. Wizards had enough to beat them. Those games was close and it came down to one team played smart the other made dumb mistakes.

Then in 2008 The Cavs won games 5 and 6 by a total of 4 points. They had enough. I watched all those series.

Whats the excuse DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican ?

The Cavs routinely beat the Wizards for a reason.

That reason was they were a better team.

It's that simple.

How can you argue something COULD have been done when it was consistently not done.

Please use sound reasoning to make sense of that for me.

And the, "Bron was Bron" comment being used as this passable footnote was some high level offense by you man. Good try.

The Cavs routinely beat the Wizards for a reason.

That reason was they were a better team.

It's that simple.

How can you argue something COULD have been done when it was consistently not done.

Please use sound reasoning to make sense of that for me.

And the, "Bron was Bron" comment being used as this passable footnote was some high level offense by you man. Good try.

Like I said I watched all those series/games they had enough to beat them. Many close games, they was just a dumb team led by your mans.

Just to summarize.

You are telling me that a team that didn't win more than 45 games ONCE in a span of 4 years should have "won more series."
You can call Gil all types of stupid fools you want, but this statement just makes ZERO sense. But they had the tools right?
Again, never ONCE over 45 wins. (55% winning percentage at BEST)

Yall be saying anything at times man.

Like I said I watched all those series/games they had enough to beat them. Many close games, they was just a dumb team led by your mans.

Consistent Reality > Your Vision.

It doesn't matter what you think you saw, the WIzards were NOT good enough to beat the Cavs.

3 years of evidence proved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom