2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering Jordan Poole was looking like he was headed towards being another forgotten late 1st round pick after his first year and a half...how good he is now speaks to how much that system relied on him too.
That's incredibly fair.

My main issue was the utterly ridiculous comment of him being a "star" :lol:

He was really good/efficient in his role.

Alright...once again we allow extreme hyperbole from antidope antidope to carry the convo.

Before this becomes a thing...let the record state that nobody else thinks Jordan Poole is a star. Just him :lol:

Furthermore...Tyler Herro is also not a star and they are absolutely on the same tier.
I already walked it back. Trying to be better.

I do think Jordan Poole could become a star though. He may end up in a Manu Ginobili-esque box sadly.

Will be interesting tracking Poole. A young player like him already got validation with a ring. Will he want an increased minutes/shots/status? Almost assuredly.

Notices what is being discussed...
YawningShortBlackmamba-size_restricted.gif

The floor??

EYE hope you're referring to regular season Jimmy.
Has the build & mindset to become elite 2 way player.

However, he’s a much better scorer than Jimmy [with more seasoning].

And I personally want son to stay as the 2 guard.

Manu was a star tho.

Championships? Check.
All-NBA? Check.
All-Star? Check.
I meant moreso in terms of how he's utilized and with the talent surrounding him/talent in the league overall he may not get the opportunity to reach his full potential. Hope I'm wrong though I like Jordan Pooles game a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom