2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon to be Beverly and Westbrook on Christmas Day.

7DE5D52C-3FEF-4AF2-BFF3-93DE4B819819.jpeg
Lee-Bowyer-and-Kieron-Dyer.jpg

Soon to be Beverly and Westbrook on Christmas Day.

Also find it funny this is Wesley Matthews Sr.
Wesley Matthews for the bucks probably hated X-Man
7DE5D52C-3FEF-4AF2-BFF3-93DE4B819819.jpeg

The media fabricated their beef. Beverly never dove at Westbrook’s leg and severely injured him. Figment of our imagination per lakers brass

Lebron James and Drake Land a Piece of Italian Soccer Team​

Keith Reed
Tue, August 30, 2022 at 4:25 PM
US and Miami Heat basketball player LeBron James looks on before the English Premier League soccer match between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield, Liverpool, England, Saturday Oct. 15, 2011.

US and Miami Heat basketball player LeBron James looks on before the English Premier League soccer match between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield, Liverpool, England, Saturday Oct. 15, 2011.More
LeBron James is making another move into football, but not the kind American sports fans are rabid over, and definitely not as a player.
James, who already has a financial stake in the English Premier League’s Liverpool club, is part of a group of American sports and private equity execs buying a piece of AC Milan, an Italian soccer team.

Lebron James and Drake Land a Piece of Italian Soccer Team​

Keith Reed
Tue, August 30, 2022 at 4:25 PM
US and Miami Heat basketball player LeBron James looks on before the English Premier League soccer match between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield, Liverpool, England, Saturday Oct. 15, 2011.

US and Miami Heat basketball player LeBron James looks on before the English Premier League soccer match between Liverpool and Manchester United at Anfield, Liverpool, England, Saturday Oct. 15, 2011.More
LeBron James is making another move into football, but not the kind American sports fans are rabid over, and definitely not as a player.
James, who already has a financial stake in the English Premier League’s Liverpool club, is part of a group of American sports and private equity execs buying a piece of AC Milan, an Italian soccer team.

I'm curious how much he's made from his stake with Liverpool and AC Milan.

I'm curious how much he's made from his stake with Liverpool and AC Milan.

With Liverpool…..A LOT.

They’re on top again. 10 years ago it was bleak.

Plus the commercial revenue from the English League has literally gone insane the last 10 years.

LeBron could have easily 5-6x his investment. That wouldn’t shock me.

He invested 6.5 mil into Pool and now it's estimated to be worth close to 50 mil. The AC investment can also Balloon if they are able to Popularize the Italian league to Americans.

Wow, he only put in 6.5 million. I thought it was more.

AC Milan went for an extremely low price. 1.2 billion.

Yankees/LeBron/Drake and everyone else who put up will at least double their investment in 5 years.

Wow, he only put in 6.5 million. I thought it was more.

AC Milan went for an extremely low price. 1.2 billion.

Yankees/LeBron/Drake and everyone else who put up will at least double their investment in 5 years.
If he had put in 30 mill, he would have been sitting even better. And had a larger ownership stake. The 6.5 mill that he put in at the time was for a 2% stake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom