2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man I can’t put Manu and Poole in the same sentence. You could play Manu 48 minutes in a elimination game. Poole has the juice offensively, but he can’t be on the floor sometimes. Teams will just attack him.

Poole just turned 23 a few weeks ago :lol:. He’ll get better defensively. That’s the route to him becoming a paid player/starter. As long as he doesn’t hurt you that much defensively, and improves on O…He’ll be fine.

There are a few guards out there who are worse on defense. But whose offense makes up for it. Either he becomes more rounded as a player (which we could all see happening) or he becomes an even better scorer, and you have to play him. Which his trajectory is lightweight leading to.

I mean…he’s already a 22 PPG scorer per 38.

The Star/not a star argument is whatever but no matter what they are considered I’d take Jordan Poole 10x before Herro.

Speaking of tiers, what do we have?

-Bench/Role Player
-Starter
-Star
-All Star
-Super Star

The Star/not a star argument is whatever but no matter what they are considered I’d take Jordan Poole 10x before Herro.

Speaking of tiers, what do we have?

-Bench/Role Player
-Starter
-Star
-All Star
-Super Star

What separates star and all star? Jordan Poole vs Klay Thompson?

Soon to be Beverly and Westbrook on Christmas Day.

Also find it funny this is Wesley Matthews Sr.
Wesley Matthews for the bucks probably hated X-Man
7DE5D52C-3FEF-4AF2-BFF3-93DE4B819819.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom