2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to see yall never missed a step with Kamasutra

swanson-my-man.gif

I'm out here every month giving away money that's mine that I could be spending on myself to other people and then giving my time as well. Sorry if I prefer the music I prefer while I'm doing it.

If you say you care about your community and donate your time+money, I’m pretty sure we’d all take your word for it. You’ve never had to post screen shots to prove yourself before.

Don’t Start Now.

And then yall gas murray too when he's not that good so there shouldn't be any excuse if Denver is healthy. Some of yall even gas porter and bones

And then yall gas murray too when he's not that good so there shouldn't be any excuse if Denver is healthy. Some of yall even gas porter and bones

We kid around about the Lakers bubble chip, but im curious on DEN. I don’t think a team would be able to come back from 3-1 in consecutive series without homecourt in a regular setting. Not to mention Murray was 27 a game on 51/45/90 on like 7 attempts per.

Obviously Jokic is Jokic but what makes them a title contender to me is if MPJR isn’t cooked and if Murray can approximate that off the bounce shooting that really hasn’t been there outside of the bubble.

Like the KCP addition though. They’re a title contender to me with that being said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom