2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bad, I misread. All good fam you know you're my guy.
obama-barack.gif

Aight man.

Wild that you're so glib about people getting murdered but whatever. Land of the free blah blah blah
Thought you would enjoy that, I'll put it to a drill beat next time.

Drug dealing flexing and murder... Like he used to. I legit don't care about the "he's matured and his Raps are a reflection of life" argument. This is music it's part fantasy narrative. Pusha T still rapping about coke and probably can't remember the last time he saw a brick.

If he was flexing in a cool way I wouldn't care...but he's not. But I'm not the target audience for Hov anymore I guess and that's OK.

Loss of lives are always terrible, but I can't understand a black person in America harping on something inconsequential to their and their communities daily life just to sit back and watch the bevy of other issues take place. It's lazy and surface.

Thought you would enjoy that, I'll put it to a drill beat next time.

Loss of lives are always terrible, but I can't understand a black person in America harping on something inconsequential to their and their communities daily life just to sit back and watch the bevy of other issues take place. It's lazy and surface.
These two things are in no way comparable to me personally. One is real life and one is mostly fantasy.

Jay Z wasn't moving bricks in the 2000s. The old man that's president is legitimately war mongering right now.

Please don't take me listening to rap music as me not doing things for my community. I would wager that I do more than most people who post here. I give my money and my time to charity EVERY MONTH and it's mostly minority focused so miss me with this

Then why bother paying attention at all? I can just not, vote Democrat, and then get to posture as the good guy. Zero effort. Everyone wins.
American voting system is just terrible overall but there's more than just federal elections. Locals may have a 3rd party candidate, who's not an idiot and has an actual chance at winning and being a good...whatever they're running for.

And in primaries you can pick Democrats you like and vote for them over Democrats you don't.

But you have to be politically educated first to make those decisions.

Knowing politics actively makes me unhappier though so I'm slightly with you on this :lol:

These two things are in no way comparable to me personally. One is real life and one is mostly fantasy.

Jay Z wasn't moving bricks in the 2000s. The old man that's president is legitimately war mongering right now.

Please don't take me listening to rap music as me not doing things for my community. I would wager that I do more than most people who post here.
So every single issue outside of war isn't real life?

Either way not really debating, just said my piece. Back to the Duo Lipos and BBLs.

So every single issue outside of war isn't real life?

Either way not really debating, just said my piece. Back to the Duo Lipos and BBLs.
Nah, but this isn't the first time this argument has been made and it's time to dead it. Not specific to you, but it's been said prior.

Just broadly speaking, yall don't know me man; I can listen to whatever I want and it doesn't mean I am out here preying on the downfall of black people. I can tell you that I try to pay it forward every day I am alive. I am out here giving money and time to what I think deserves it and trying to uplift people, primarily black people every chance I get. People who know me see it.

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but it keeps being said. Some of YALL aren't really doing good cause yall turn your nose up at XYZ and listen to fake deep rappers pander. I'm out here every month giving away money that's mine that I could be spending on myself to other people and then giving my time as well. Sorry if I prefer the music I prefer while I'm doing it.
1170x713.jpeg.e69bf9817dd14b36aa823b6c7c811bed

Dua Liza lucky shes not Latinx per google, that way she ducks the Sabrina Claudio smoke, nor is she Iranian so she don't gotta see Snoh Alegra, I guess she's Yugoslavian which I dont know any rnb/soul singers from, although by way of England which if I throw her in there with heads like Corinne Bailey Rae, FKA Twigs, Estelle, Floetry both of them, Adelle, can't place her in the position of white because then she gotta guard heavyweights like Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus, so I didn't know what position to put her in but either way I can't in good conscious call her one of the GOATs just yet. Body of work isnt there

The fact that Dua Lipa sparked this is hilarious.

Still don't know who that is. But if it means we get more pictures of Kimchi posted I'm here for it.

Nah, but this isn't the first time this argument has been made and it's time to dead it. Not specific to you, but it's been said prior.

Just broadly speaking, yall don't know me man; I can listen to whatever I want and it doesn't mean I am out here preying on the downfall of black people. I can tell you that I try to pay it forward every day I am alive. I am out here giving money and time to what I think deserves it and trying to uplift people, primarily black people every chance I get. People who know me see it.

Maybe I'm taking it too seriously, but it keeps being said. Some of YALL aren't really doing good cause yall turn your nose up at XYZ and listen to fake deep rappers pander. I'm out here every month giving away money that's mine that I could be spending on myself to other people and then giving my time as well. Sorry if I prefer the music I prefer while I'm doing it.
1170x713.jpeg.e69bf9817dd14b36aa823b6c7c811bed

Also anti is clearly done with y'all fake activists. He said post your community service hours or shut up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom