2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
1000x1332.jpeg.73bbd35436304fe190f593c8f64bda0c

Not eating meat this week so its been a challenge. I mess with Avocado Toast though
Excellent choice on not eating meat.

How about a knuckle sandwich 🥪 to Enlighten your palate?

punched-wwe.gif

I got you bro. I will walk in there and blindly vote democrat next time.
Where the **** is this coming from?

All I did was make a joke regarding aepps20 aepps20 because his satire of loony conservatives is a running joke on NT

I said what I said because you in the past have ****ted on politicians. Generally. So it in not a surprise you don't vote. That's it.

I didn't take a shot at you, I didn't criticize you, so where this snark coming from?

You got some on your chest you want to say to me?

Because I can change my tone to be as hostile as you think I was trying to be.

All I did was make a joke regarding aepps20 aepps20 and him saying

I said what I said because you in the past have ****ted on politicians. Generally. So it in not a surprise you don't vote. That's it.

I didn't take a shot at you, I didn't criticize you, so where this snark coming from?

Spice levels above mild not quite caliente

It got some TWANG to it NOW

I could've sworn you voted Democrat.
It doenst matter man its all by and large the same thing. Every President is a war criminal, every American politician is a terrorist. They pick and choose what to pretend to be upset about to galvanize people while they inflict atrocities across the rest of the planet. Its all gross, politics are gross humanity doesn't deserve the earth I can't play party to this nonsense.

They were just making jokes about this like dude wasn't bombing innocent people like the rest:

All I did was make a joke regarding aepps20 aepps20 and him saying

My bad, I misread. All good fam you know you're my guy.

It doenst matter man its all by and large the same thing. Every President is a war criminal, every American politician is a terrorist. They pick and choose what to pretend to be upset about to galvanize people while they inflict atrocities across the rest of the planet. Its all gross, politics are gross humanity doesn't deserve the earth I can't play party to this nonsense.

They were just making jokes about this like dude wasn't bombing innocent people like the rest:

My bad, I misread. All good fam you know you're my guy.

I agree with some of this.

However since Joey wiped out my loans my loyalty has been purchased for the next 4-8 years at least.

All I did was make a joke regarding aepps20 aepps20 because his satire of loony conservatives is a running joke on NT

MicrosoftTeams-image+%2887%29.png

Since today it seems folks are talkn bout music other than rap, wanna share a lil story about an R&B song from the 90s. And in the 90s, y'all already be knowin it was the best decade of all time when it comes to slow jams.

Back in '98, there was a star recording artist named Terry Ellis from a female R&B group called En Vogue. I was lucky enough to play keyboard for her and one of her guitarists at a performance at a Nordstrom's in Los Angeles county to promote her line of perfume back in either '97 or '98, after her regular keyboard player had gotten sick the night before so I got called in as a replacement.

Wish i had film to share, but its in a vhs tape somewhere deep in a storage unit. I don't play nowhere near as much as I used to but this was the song Terry and I jammed to.

You don't have to BLINDLY vote democrat. Make an educated decision and you'll end up voting democrat anyways.
Then why bother paying attention at all? I can just not, vote Democrat, and then get to posture as the good guy. Zero effort. Everyone wins.
Hey man, Obama bombed people too.
Wild that you're so glib about people getting murdered but whatever. Land of the free blah blah blah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom