2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just competing for bragging rights? Srs question.

Yeah and no

I'm not sure, but being the quickest news breaker has financial merit for sure. Once a trade is agreed upon and agents get the call, it's going to break so the moment you get the news you gotta break it asap.

Evan Mobley needs a supermax deal right now for all the help defense plays he's about to make covering for those guards.

I've watched Gobert get COOKED by damn near every guard in the playoffs.
Dude has no offensive bag. Best player how?
nba-confused.gif

Donovan Mitchell, a malcontent who didn't like the best player on the team and wanted all the glory, now goes to new team where he still isn't the the best player on the team, in fact he's the third best player now instead of the second. IDK man... IDK

So because he didnt like that doofus Gobert it’s just gonna be like that again in CLE?

Its a different situation so who knows what that will bring. Maybe he will actually like the ppl he is playing with.

Big big proclamations from you my guy

We gonna see how Minnesota does with supposedly the best former jazz player

No excuses for him no more in the playoffs
I'm all in on the Timberwolves man. I believe. They will make it to the second round and push a team, may make it to the conference finals matchup pending. They are for sure better than a team like the Suns who people continue to gas like that over there isn't fluky nonsense.

I'm all in on the Timberwolves man. I believe. They will make it to the second round and push a team, may make it to the conference finals matchup pending. They are for sure better than a team like the Suns who people continue to gas like that over there isn't fluky nonsense.
Ant is my guy but ratsull is much worse than Donovan and Kat might get frustrated with gobert

It’s gonna be fun

@wavycrocket and I been trying to tell yall... Gobert > Mitchell.

Gonna be wild trying to watch this guy off ball, IDK if he will be happy. Its gonna be the same thing all over again.

Donovan Mitchell, a malcontent who didn't like the best player on the team and wanted all the glory, now goes to new team where he still isn't the the best player on the team, in fact he's the third best player now instead of the second. IDK man... IDK
His catch & shoot numbers have been strong from day 1. JB will stagger lineups with him or Garland leading the bench.

I’d be completely surprised with any fit issues offensively.

This team is better suited for the playoffs than any of those Jazz teams.

So you have the Wolves being one of the 4 best teams in the west? For real?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom