2022 NBA Offseason Thread: Preseason kicks off; Things are fine in Los Angeles, Draymond beats the charges

Status
Not open for further replies.
went from Utah to Cleveland..

1662061525224.gif
:lol: First thing that came to mind.

I’m a believer of the Trae-DJ-Hunter-Collins core

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

2nd best offense in all of basketball last year and were ravaged by injuries and Covid. They stay healthy they should fight for a top 6 spot in the conference if they even get close to average defensively. Optimistic on Murray.

Trae alone puts them in the mix if they stay healthy.

Don't get me wrong, there was like a 90% chance a quarter of Mitchell-Randle-Brunson-Barrett was going to lead the Knicks to no where, but I think I still would've rolled with the dice.

I think New York could've beaten that Cleveland offer.

I may or may not be saying this as a fan of a team that still has Brick on it.

His catch & shoot numbers have been strong from day 1. JB will stagger lineups with him or Garland leading the bench.

I’d be completely surprised with any fit issues offensively.

This team is better suited for the playoffs than any of those Jazz teams.
I agree, he can shoot it for real, but I'm moreso concerned about the environment and how this guy has reacted in the past. Especially since the Cavs are gonna be in the same spot the Jazz were in IDK man.
So you have the Wolves being one of the 4 best teams in the west? For real?
Like 5th/6th we'll see how it bears out.

Clippers, Warriors, Grizzlies, Nuggets, then the Wolves/Mavericks. The Suns are not good man, that team is as Fools Gold as it gets.

Philly / BOS / BKN / MIL 'should be' the surefire top 4 in the conference. After that it's up for grabs, I think.
That “should be” qualifier is important. Nets need their Big 3 to be available and playing at a high level pretty every game to get a top 4 seed, IMO, and I have my doubts it’s going to work out that way

wavycrocket wavycrocket and I been trying to tell yall... Gobert > Mitchell.

Gonna be wild trying to watch this guy off ball, IDK if he will be happy. Its gonna be the same thing all over again.

Man, Mitch he better not **** up Garland growth. Boy a hawk and don’t play D.

Good on the Knicks, for NOT making that trade.

Jazz won the trade. Sexton smart for turning down that offer earlier too. Got paid closer to his value, and that’s a movable contract for Utah!

Lauri in Utah :smokin. Rebuild szn

So you have the Wolves being one of the 4 best teams in the west? For real?

Not a huge stretch IMO. I could see them being in that Dallas, Memphis, LAC, Denver and Phoenix tier. Think it will come down to how much they've matured as a group.

That “should be” qualifier is important. Nets need their Big 3 to be available and playing at a high level pretty every game to get a top 4 seed, IMO, and I have my doubts it’s going to work out that way

Yeah I mean who knows with Brooklyn. They have question marks too, especially in their front court. Even without the covid stuff, KD and Kyrie just don't stay healthy and if one of them misses time, it could be a wrap for that top 3 talk for them.

Not a huge stretch IMO. I could see them being in that Dallas, Memphis, LAC, Denver and Phoenix tier. Think it will come down to how much they've matured as a group.

GSW
PHX
LAC
DAL
DEN
MEM too (Jaren's injury however)

I think at least on paper right now, are better than the T'Wolves. Maybe Ant takes a jump, though.

Minny lost Beverley, too. Can’t just gloss over that. Clippers went from the WCF to losing the play-in after losing him.

I agree, he can shoot it for real, but I'm moreso concerned about the environment and how this guy has reacted in the past. Especially since the Cavs are gonna be in the same spot the Jazz were in IDK man.

Like 5th/6th we'll see how it bears out.

Clippers, Warriors, Grizzlies, Nuggets, then the Wolves/Mavericks. The Suns are not good man, that team is as Fools Gold as it gets.

I mean, I'm not in on the Suns at all but they won 64(?) games last year.

They won't win that much this year, but they should still be better than the T'Wolves. The West is just tough. Unless Ant takes a jump, DLO/Ant/Kat/Rudy just doesn't move me like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom